Lulu

POLKI DIAMONDS

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Any fans? I don't get it.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: POLKI DIAMONDS

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hey there! Great feedback! We would be interested to hear too!
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

What is polki diamonds? Can you explain, please?
0 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

No idea but what in the world is this shungite stuff? Could you use it to clean grill grates?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Uhm, no. It’s not for that. It’s to protect us and our homes, pets etc. from EMF’s.

Oh...(edited to add) it can also help in healing, reducing pain and swelling such as from arthritis or injuries.
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

A flat piece of cloudy diamond!?!? No desire for grey diamond... Mm starting to wonder if the Shungite is even real
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Polki diamonds are a sliver of a diamond but in its natural state before it is cut and polished. They slice it very thin and put it in jewelry.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I also don’t care for the Polki diamonds. They look, to me, like dirty windows. Not the way to appreciate the beauty of a diamond. I came here for more color and variety in my jewelry collection. I’ve got more diamonds than I can shake a stick at so I certainly don’t want ones I don’t care for.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
A flat piece of cloudy diamond!?!? No desire for grey diamond... Mm starting to wonder if the Shungite is even real
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure it gets passed along to our Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed with the proper parties. We do stand by the authenticity of our products and guarantee that the item you purchase is as listed. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I also don’t care for the Polki diamonds. They look, to me, like dirty windows. Not the way to appreciate the beauty of a diamond. I came here for more color and variety in my jewelry collection. I’ve got more diamonds than I can shake a stick at so I certainly don’t want ones I don’t care for.
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure the Voice of the Customer team gets it and addresses it with the corresponding teams. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x