Sound effects

Gemsnob

Sound effects

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Do the sound effects drive any of you crazy? Some days its a laugh track. Tonight its glass shattering. Its one after the other after the other. Whomever picks their background music and sounds leaves a lot to be desired. Its probably why some hosts end up screaming. Too. Much. Noise.
0 x

Gypsy

Re: Sound effects

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Do the sound effects drive any of you crazy? Some days its a laugh track. Tonight its glass shattering. Its one after the other after the other. Whomever picks their background music and sounds leaves a lot to be desired. Its probably why some hosts end up screaming. Too. Much. Noise.
Have TV muted 🀫
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Boomp
Boomp ba ba ba boomp
BOOMP (schttttt..πŸ₯).
Boomp
Boomp ba ba ba boomp
BOOMP (schtttt...πŸ₯)

you mean that?
1 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Boomp
Boomp ba ba ba boomp
BOOMP (schttttt..πŸ₯).
Boomp
Boomp ba ba ba boomp
BOOMP (schtttt...πŸ₯)

you mean that?
Yes, and Adi going "Giiirrlllll" to Becky who is a women not his equal. Shes older than him, smarter than him and hes being a bit disrespectful.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago
Boomp
Boomp ba ba ba boomp
BOOMP (schttttt..πŸ₯).
Boomp
Boomp ba ba ba boomp
BOOMP (schtttt...πŸ₯)

you mean that?
Yes, and Adi going "Giiirrlllll" to Becky who is a women not his equal. Shes older than him, smarter than him and hes being a bit disrespectful.
But GIRLLLLLLLLL...
2 x

Gemsnob

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Boomp
Boomp ba ba ba boomp
BOOMP (schttttt..πŸ₯).
Boomp
Boomp ba ba ba boomp
BOOMP (schtttt...πŸ₯)

you mean that?
But GIRLLLLLLLLL...
Boooyyyy. Hes married too. I dont get it. Hes acts 12.
6 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

But GIRLLLLLLLLL...
Sometimes those are the biggest babies and he is young so it's probably all a game to him...SN: and I bet he still plays video games too :)
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Have you noticed that they are using more white back grounds for the presentations. I have read several people on forum complaining about the black so maybe they have.been spending holiday reading up on threads.
4 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Have you noticed that they are using more white back grounds for the presentations. I have read several people on forum complaining about the black so maybe they have.been spending holiday reading up on threads.
I think the moderaters edit and then send things as "feedback". If they do read this, I figured there would be more comments made on Live TV.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

But GIRLLLLLLLLL...
Sometimes those are the biggest babies and he is young so it's probably all a game to him...SN: and I bet he still plays video games too :)
Yeah, but but...
I play Animal CrossingπŸ₯Ί
2 x