do not buy from these people!

Moderator_Chris_R

Re: do not buy from these people!

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

atico2b wrote:
4 years ago
this place is a scam. jewelry is cheap, customer service is arrogant. i have been waiting for my refund for over a week now and all they can tell me is the warehouse is backed up. the acknowledge return on 12/20. i am going to file a fraud complaint with their home state District atty as well as a chargeback with my bank... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
We have verified that your returned package's refund has been processed. Your refund may take 3-5 days to be received, depending on your bank. I have also emailed you privately regarding the refund.

Thank you for your patience, and for shopping with Shop LC.
1 x

Butterfly

Re: do not buy from these people!

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

I may be wrong about this. I have encountered some CS recently that did not have any idea about what I was saying.
There is a possibility that because of the Christmas holiday and the clearance sale they hired temporary to help with increased calls. They probably did not have the time to be adequately trained.
I always thought Shop Lc had the best customer service ever.
Things have not been as good lately.
Also there is a fast turnover in CS . Dealing with the public and probably low pay , makes it difficult to find people to stay long and learn everything and have had learned from a previous experience how to quickly handle your problem. I am sure some of them are unique and are not included in a how to manual
This is often a transition job. Not one wants to do forever. There are some who do not care. You find that everywhere.
People do not have the same worth ethic as they used to. Shop lc hosts talk as they are one big happy family. CS and warehouse employees may not get the love they do.
6 x