Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

SueB, you have been in my thoughts and prayers 💔
Please take care of yourself and know we are here for you
3 x

Topic Tags:

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: New Years Eve Resolution

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Keeping you in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Dragonfly: I hope ShopLC improves for the better. As in every January, a lot of people pack the gym, but then at the end of February or March most of those New Year resolution are gone by some people. So, I don't put goals on that I'm not going to fulfill.
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
Dear Miss Susan,
I am a Mother too--I don't know how I could endure what you are enduring at this moment and I am sorry that your neighbors couldn't think of ways to support you. I hope you have people at church who will reach out to you and help you and I guarantee if I was near you I would seek you out and see if I could lighten your load. Today it is hard for people to connect because the sense of community has been very weakened--but i have hope that much of that will be changing.
Of course things on this site will not seem important to you--this is a casual form of entertainment and nothing here is going to feel significant or valuable because they aren't to someone who is going through your grief. Give this site a little rest for now--more important things are on your mind. Try to think of all the precious times you had with your child --there must be some good memories to cling to and to run those over and over in your mind. No individual life is without some influence on us and I hope you can get some kind of solace from having had the child for the time you did. It is too soon to even sort these things out and I will pray for your comfort and healing.

The comments made by me on this site about Cheryl--no matter how understandably superficial they seem to you at this time--are for the good of Cheryl and for those of us subjected to her. I don't want to turn off the TV when I take a little time out to relax from all my responsibilities--it is my form of "recess" and she needs to adjust her performances.
I am sending you love and blessings at this horrible time in your life. Dragonfly
Oh I know and I should have kept my “fingers “ shut! And thank you for your very kind words !!!
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

SueB, I too am still praying for you and your family. Your life had just changed forever so there is no need for apology and certainly no need at that time to keep your fingers shut. Keeping you in my prayers.
2 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

Sue B. I never had the pleasure of meeting you...But, I do understand experiencing a great loss.
Will keep you and your family, in my thoughts and prayers.
0 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
Dear Miss Susan,
I am a Mother too--I don't know how I could endure what you are enduring at this moment and I am sorry that your neighbors couldn't think of ways to support you. I hope you have people at church who will reach out to you and help you and I guarantee if I was near you I would seek you out and see if I could lighten your load. Today it is hard for people to connect because the sense of community has been very weakened--but i have hope that much of that will be changing.
Of course things on this site will not seem important to you--this is a casual form of entertainment and nothing here is going to feel significant or valuable because they aren't to someone who is going through your grief. Give this site a little rest for now--more important things are on your mind. Try to think of all the precious times you had with your child --there must be some good memories to cling to and to run those over and over in your mind. No individual life is without some influence on us and I hope you can get some kind of solace from having had the child for the time you did. It is too soon to even sort these things out and I will pray for your comfort and healing.

The comments made by me on this site about Cheryl--no matter how understandably superficial they seem to you at this time--are for the good of Cheryl and for those of us subjected to her. I don't want to turn off the TV when I take a little time out to relax from all my responsibilities--it is my form of "recess" and she needs to adjust her performances.
I am sending you love and blessings at this horrible time in your life. Dragonfly
Oh I know and I should have kept my “fingers “ shut! And thank you for your very kind words !!!
HOW ARE YOU DOING SUE B?
0 x