New Years Eve Resolution

CC

Re: New Years Eve Resolution

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Gypsy, thank you so much . Emotional today, heart still broken.
2 x

Topic Tags:

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy, thank you so much . Emotional today, heart still broken.
Believe me when I tell you that you are not alone
My son was only 5 when we lost him 💔💔💔💔
There are other moms that have suffered as we have but I hesitate to say. It's not my place to post. Gypsy
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

My sincerest condolences Sue to you and your family. Saying prayers for you all...........
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. My Husband even takes our neighbors leaves. Some people have no heart. Take care of yourself and I am praying for you and yours.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Sue B. I am so very sorry for the loss of your child, my heart goes out to you. There are good people out there, not all are like your neighbors but you are right we live in an age where to often others only think of themselves and some do not even talk to their neighbors. I grew up in a time where people went out of their way to help a friend, neighbor and strangers. We just had a 3 day snow storm and when I got done snow blowing my driveway and walkways I did two of my neighbors because I knew bye the time they got home it would have been frozen where the plow goes by, I am sorry that you have neighbors that are so inconsiderate. I will be praying for you and your family, may God give you the strength that you need right now, again I am so very sorry.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

SueB. I'm so sorry for your loss. 🙏
3 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

SueB.

So SORRY for your loss ! My deepest condolences!

William in PA
3 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Dear Sue B.

So sorry to hear about the passing of your child. My condolences for you and prayers are being said for you and your family.

Wolfgirl
3 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

Dear Miss Susan,
I am a Mother too--I don't know how I could endure what you are enduring at this moment and I am sorry that your neighbors couldn't think of ways to support you. I hope you have people at church who will reach out to you and help you and I guarantee if I was near you I would seek you out and see if I could lighten your load. Today it is hard for people to connect because the sense of community has been very weakened--but i have hope that much of that will be changing.
Of course things on this site will not seem important to you--this is a casual form of entertainment and nothing here is going to feel significant or valuable because they aren't to someone who is going through your grief. Give this site a little rest for now--more important things are on your mind. Try to think of all the precious times you had with your child --there must be some good memories to cling to and to run those over and over in your mind. No individual life is without some influence on us and I hope you can get some kind of solace from having had the child for the time you did. It is too soon to even sort these things out and I will pray for your comfort and healing.

The comments made by me on this site about Cheryl--no matter how understandably superficial they seem to you at this time--are for the good of Cheryl and for those of us subjected to her. I don't want to turn off the TV when I take a little time out to relax from all my responsibilities--it is my form of "recess" and she needs to adjust her performances.
I am sending you love and blessings at this horrible time in your life. Dragonfly
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Gypsy you are right. I am sorry for your loss.
1 x