New Years Eve Resolution

Gemsnob

Re: New Years Eve Resolution

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Just shut it off (tv). N stop arguing! There are worse things in life like one of you could have lost YOUR child this weekend. Raised a hard working farm girl myself. Mom always told me if you didn’t have nothing nice to say then don’t say it. Yes I’m guilty of not always listening to her !!! But damnit that’s what’s wrong w/ this world today !!!! You have to think of OTHERS ALWAYS, and no it isn’t easy. I come home from church yesterday making funeral plans for my child and I know my neighbors know!!! But do u think any one of them bastards could have thrown some salt out for me?!?! No because PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKE THEY USED TO BE And It’s TIME WE ALL CHANGED!
Im so sorry for your loss. No parent should ever have to bury their child.
5 x

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Just shut it off (tv). N stop arguing! There are worse things in life like one of you could have lost YOUR child this weekend. Raised a hard working farm girl myself. Mom always told me if you didn’t have nothing nice to say then don’t say it. Yes I’m guilty of not always listening to her !!! But damnit that’s what’s wrong w/ this world today !!!! You have to think of OTHERS ALWAYS, and no it isn’t easy. I come home from church yesterday making funeral plans for my child and I know my neighbors know!!! But do u think any one of them bastards could have thrown some salt out for me?!?! No because PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKE THEY USED TO BE And It’s TIME WE ALL CHANGED!
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Honestly I have no other words than that, I can't imagine how painful that is. I feel honored at your willingness to share something so personal.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Omg...Sue....💔💔💔
There are no words...
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Sueb, I am so sorry for your loss and heartache .As one who knows and thought I would never breathe again after losing my oldest son who was 32 in December of 2003 , I will pray for you and your family.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

@SueB I am so sorry. :cry:
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I'm so sorry SueB. How horribly devastating. 😢.
We would plowed and salted for you. I'm sorry your neighbors are asshats.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Sueb, I am so sorry for your loss and heartache .As one who knows and thought I would never breathe again after losing my oldest son who was 32 in December of 2003 , I will pray for you and your family.
CC
🥺💔 I am so sorry for your loss
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

SueB

Cannot imagine the agony you must be in. Please know we are thinking of you and praying for some healing for your heart.

I don't know your neighbors, but I have found that many people think if someone suffers a catastrophic loss and they bring it up they are somehow making the suffering worse. I know a simple hug or kind gesture would mean the world to you.
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@SueB

Oh, My Dear Sue 🐝

I will be praying for you, your family and friends (and neighbors).

I am so very sorry.

Oh Sue. This life can be SO d... difficult and SO painful.

Vent, yell and scream. AT GOD, if you feel like it.

Because HE IS BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE IT!!!!!!!

SUE, HE UNDERSTANDS YOUR PAIN.

HE WENT THROUGH IT HIMSELF.

And He still does, feeling all of the sorrows we feel.

Lord have mercy.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I cannot even imagine what you are going through now Sue...Prayers for you and your family during this time of loss.
4 x