smackdowns and music

Kittycat

smackdowns and music

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I noticed a lot today and yesterday too that the hosts keep saying (play the smackdown music) I didn't think this was a smackdown? Isn't it clearance?
4 x

Angelflutter

Re: smackdowns and music

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I have no idea what is going on with the music and I really don't think they do either. I never liked the music playing in the first place and wish that they would just get rid of all of it. Quite frankly I am TOTALLY sick of shop LC. Now making purchases from other networks. Until shop LC goes back to the way things were.... I will probably never make another purchase from them. I am happy with everything that I had bought in the past, but after all of the recent shenanigans they have been pulling... I would be very worried that any future purchases would be sub-par which seems to be what is occurring at this time. Talk about going to you know where in a handbasket. :x
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

When I first started watching (called Liquidation channel then?) I'd sneak out to the living room late at night for my fix. One night my sweetie charges out of the bedroom demanding to know why I was watching dirty movies?!?!? Naturally I denied this and he said "But I can tell it is by that music!"

Are they recycling their music tapes from then?
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
When I first started watching (called Liquidation channel then?) I'd sneak out to the living room late at night for my fix. One night my sweetie charges out of the bedroom demanding to know why I was watching dirty movies?!?!? Naturally I denied this and he said "But I can tell it is by that music!"

Are they recycling their music tapes from then?
Oh my...now I can never listen to that "smackdown" music again without thinking about your post :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x