$1 pin, $5 to ship

RoxiJade

$1 pin, $5 to ship

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Now that's just silly. I feel sorry for Shawn and Kim. Flag lapel pin for $0.99, Shipping $4.99. As if we won't notice the cost has shifted from pin cost to the shipping cost. The pin isn't even worth $6.
11 x

Gemsnob

Re: $1 pin, $5 to ship

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
Now that's just silly. I feel sorry for Shawn and Kim. Flag lapel pin for $0.99, Shipping $4.99. As if we won't notice the cost has shifted from pin cost to the shipping cost. The pin isn't even worth $6.
Omgosh! How do they justify $5 shipping on something that weighs as much as a feather?
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Whenever I turn to SLC and see this, I absolutely cringe with embarrassment for them.
5 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Exactly! I truly felt embarrassed for Shawn and Kim!
4 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Shipping is out if control
They are making money on shipping
Must be way for new president to show an increase in profit
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

TC wrote:
4 years ago
The increase on shipping is on things that dont really make sense. The power banks are not large or heavy but the shipping charge was more. Watches cost more to ship. I dont understand the reasoning. I think they need to brainstorm how to give shipping discounts for those who buy more than one item on an auction.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They are recouping the money in shipping that they are taking off the item, I noticed this is what they are doing. They are lowering the price of the item to look like your getting a deal but then they are making back the money they discounted the item by raising the shipping so YOU ARE NOT REALLY GETTING A CLEARANCE PRICE!!!!!
5 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I'm not watching because I'm at work, but I thought jewelry shipping was supposed to be 2.99 (?) I guess we have to watch everything now.
6 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

TC wrote:
4 years ago
He has to make his million dollar bonus at the end of the year.
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

JMO, But SLC has gone SO far off the rails since this new management has been in charge. Everything is topsy turvy. It's hard to trust anything they say or do anymore. I feel like we are being used as a cash cow. I think they know exactly what they are doing and don't seem to care one bit. We are looked at like as dumb Americans that will swallow their shenanigans, hook, line and sinker. :x :x :x
6 x