$1 pin, $5 to ship

Gemsnob

Re: $1 pin, $5 to ship

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
JMO, But SLC has gone SO far off the rails since this new management has been in charge. Everything is topsy turvy. It's hard to trust anything they say or do anymore. I feel like we are being used as a cash cow. I think they know exactly what they are doing and don't seem to care one bit. We are looked at like as dumb Americans that will swallow their shenanigans, hook, line and sinker. :x :x :x
Most definitely. Its quite possible this was the plan all along...to bring in an Indian President after the company had been built up. I think they have even less respect for women. Im not sure I even want to spend money here. Its not a good deal if Im lining the pockets of people like that. Its obvious they think we are stupid with the games and roller coaster pricing. Christmas shipping was a fiasco. People arent getting refunds. I mean, what else will it take for us to wake up?
6 x

jojoschis

Post by jojoschis » 4 years ago

:lol: The really bad thing was that so many customers were ordering it!!!
3 x

Gemsnob

jojoschis wrote:
4 years ago
:lol: The really bad thing was that so many customers were ordering it!!!
How sad.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

You can just wait until the auction is over and get the lower shipping...oh wait the price may increase or that fake quantity counter will say the item is sold out :lol:
7 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

TC wrote:
4 years ago
Shipping is out if control
They are making money on shipping
Must be way for new president to show an increase in profit
That's going to backfire when people refuse to buy.
That's a big fat $0.00 plus $0.00 shipping.
I refuse to be bullied.
3 x

Hollie

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
JMO, But SLC has gone SO far off the rails since this new management has been in charge. Everything is topsy turvy. It's hard to trust anything they say or do anymore. I feel like we are being used as a cash cow. I think they know exactly what they are doing and don't seem to care one bit. We are looked at like as dumb Americans that will swallow their shenanigans, hook, line and sinker. :x :x :x
It's two different worlds America and England.
Somebody needs to assimilate.
2 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

The shipping has really gone up. It's like shopping at wish. The items are free. But you pay quite a bit for the shipping. I have not bought anything from LC in awhile. I have bought a few from Jtv since they have free shipping a lot.
4 x

Gemsnob

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
It's two different worlds America and England.
Somebody needs to assimilate.
👏 👏 Amen sister!
2 x

Mai

Post by Mai » 4 years ago

Oh well, aside from increasing the shipping every piece of jewelry you buy has tax too. I missed the old ShopLc year 2008 the shipping was only 1.99 and no tax..😞
5 x

Hollie

Mai wrote:
4 years ago
Oh well, aside from increasing the shipping every piece of jewelry you buy has tax too. I missed the old ShopLc year 2008 the shipping was only 1.99 and no tax..😞
......then one day after shipping had already increased, someone decided to increase it even more.
$2.99 s&h except Friday s&h for under $10 was at $2.49.
Then, some genius decided to be SNEAKY and make Friday under $10 s&h $2.99 without telling us and likely hoping nobody would notice.
NOW the same genius.....I'm guessing the same one, decided to he*l with customers and lots of under $10 is $3.99 and UP shipping.

Are y'all serious there???
I see the TLV is free shipping. I'm shocked.
2 x