Lustro Stella

Kittycat

Lustro Stella

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I have a few pieces, the one with the dancing diamonds, They are really pretty. But I was watching another networks CZ' s a couple days ago because they had a event, just to see what they had, I never purchased their CZ' s before, but I couldn't resist a whole set of earrings for $29.99, I can't remember exactly how many, but it was several pair. I want to compare the quality. I bought CZ from the Q channel and I thought they were very nice but the gold plating wore off and I didn't wear them daily as I change my rings often. They still sparkle, they did not dull.
1 x

What-a-gem

Re: Lustro Stella

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Today is your day if you love Lustro Stella. Their prices are really great today. Wonder if they are discontinuing the line.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Today is your day if you love Lustro Stella. Their prices are really great today. Wonder if they are discontinuing the line.
About a week ago Nikki said "if you want to see more Lustro Stella let us know & we'll get more". She acted like people were messaging to say yes. Maybe they will continue to have, I like most of my pieces.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

The Lustro Stella line was a hit and miss depending on the pieces you ordered. I have some pieces that were really pretty and had that diamond simulant look while others just looked fake. I also noticed that some items have decreased in price while others qualified for the discounts. I think I am going to stick with Bella line for now!
4 x