Peter

Blossom

Peter

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Did anyone watch while Dionne was on w/Peter? I really appreciate him getting to 'final price' quickly without all the drama. Wish they'd all take a cue from him. He is a breath of fresh air & I enjoy watching when he co-hosts!
7 x

Kittycat

Re: Peter

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I agree. He always moves quickly. Love that! Other hosts should take notice. Karen also is pretty good about moving and getting to the bottom price quickly.
8 x

Blossom

Kittycat wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I agree. He always moves quickly. Love that! Other hosts should take notice. Karen also is pretty good about moving and getting to the bottom price quickly.
Yes she's usually good too! Now if we could get her & Peter co-hosting together we would see soooooo many items during their show!
6 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Absolutely. No screaming, or, pretend pen scribbling (why?) Or high school drama. I love when he's on. More please :)
Pam
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I like Peter and Karen as well, they do their job well and do not makes us jump thru hoops like we are in a circus like other host do and they do not do the fake surprise act either. I hate when the host act all surprised when they already know what the final price is before they even start. They do it with the TLV all the time, after it has aired multiple times during the day they still have a melt down acting surprised at the final price, lol.
5 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

I call it the "fish out of water look", mouth gaping, open and closing with the blank stare. So funny. Shoot, sometimes they get ahead of themselves and start the whole gasping thing before the co-host says the price. Maybe they are psychic?
5 x

Blossom

Sam wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I call it the "fish out of water look", mouth gaping, open and closing with the blank stare. So funny. Shoot, sometimes they get ahead of themselves and start the whole gasping thing before the co-host says the price. Maybe they are psychic?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ πŸŸπŸ¬πŸ³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Sam wrote: ↑
4 years ago
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Yes, Ive noticed this!! 🐟🐟
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback we will be sure to let him know you like his presentation style!
5 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

I was watching Adi this afternoon and he was in his exciting mode, I was scared he might pop the jacket button! :lol:
3 x