OPATRA

Gem Lover

OPATRA

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I do not know about the rest of you but I am getting so tired of OPATRA being shown over and over. I get that they want to sell it and new viewers might not have seen it but they spend way to much time showing it, I now change the station when it is on and go to other networks, I did this yesterday and left for an hour when I came back it was still on. It is on again right now.
6 x

RS

Re: OPATRA

Post by RS » 4 years ago

THIS!
Gem Lover...I was just thinking the exact same thing. Hours on this thing. Overselling will not make more sales. People either want it or not. They can either buy it or not. Put an instructional video on the website, show it for a short time and move on.
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. Everyone is still searching for the fountain of youth.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I do not know about the rest of you but I am getting so tired of OPATRA being shown over and over. I get that they want to sell it and new viewers might not have seen it but they spend way to much time showing it, I now change the station when it is on and go to other networks, I did this yesterday and left for an hour when I came back it was still on. It is on again right now.
RS wrote:
4 years ago
THIS!
Gem Lover...I was just thinking the exact same thing. Hours on this thing. Overselling will not make more sales. People either want it or not. They can either buy it or not. Put an instructional video on the website, show it for a short time and move on.
Good Morning,

Thank you both for your feedback! The reason why we show Opatra often is due to the fact that we have a lot of requests for opportunities to purchase the product and we believe in the product. We do think your feedback is valuable and we will pass along your feedback to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed with the proper parties. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x