Where is Niki?

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Where is Niki?

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I think I heard Becky state earlier today that Nikki and Tenner were going to have a presentation tomorrow - but I forgot what time.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

She had a couple days off, they said.
Btw- I have been so waiting for a good coupon. Got really excited when I saw 55% off, until I went thru the few items it was attached to. Several of the items I bought previously, now had inflated prices, so even without this coupon I paid less with ability to return the item. Why do that ?? You are limiting what is eligible. If you increase the starting price, the coupon is worth maybe 20%. The items that are eligible, are not exactly sought after items. I am hoping someone will realize their “mistake” and add WANTED ITEMS.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
She had a couple days off, they said.
Btw- I have been so waiting for a good coupon. Got really excited when I saw 55% off, until I went thru the few items it was attached to. Several of the items I bought previously, now had inflated prices, so even without this coupon I paid less with ability to return the item. Why do that ?? You are limiting what is eligible. If you increase the starting price, the coupon is worth maybe 20%. The items that are eligible, are not exactly sought after items. I am hoping someone will realize their “mistake” and add WANTED ITEMS.
Didn't see anything on the Outlet page I couldn't live without. Maybe they'll add more items before they take the 55% code away.
3 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

[Didn't see anything on the Outlet page I couldn't live without. Maybe they'll add more items before they take the 55% code away.
[/quote]

Let's consult the eight ball --> All signs point to no.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
[Didn't see anything on the Outlet page I couldn't live without. Maybe they'll add more items before they take the 55% code away.
Let's consult the eight ball --> All signs point to no.
[/quote]

I looked👁 🔮 and looked again 👁🔮.....nope nothing
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

The abalone yin yang necklace is really a good looking piece. The earrings were too big for my taste so I made them into pendants.
4 x

lvgirl120583

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

How about Lolo? I haven't seen her in awhile.
1 x