Pippo Perez aka GP

Lulu

Pippo Perez aka GP

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Y'all want to impress your neighbors and mailman? Pick up the GP chili pepper bracelet for $17.99 offered today. Check out Pippo's bracelet collection at Neiman Marcus - $1000 up. Sure you get a little bit of 18kt versus SS and a few gemstones versus enamelling BUT...come on! Who wants to pay 1-5 grand for a bracelet made of string? :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: Pippo Perez aka GP

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Y'all want to impress your neighbors and mailman? Pick up the GP chili pepper bracelet for $17.99 offered today. Check out Pippo's bracelet collection at Neiman Marcus - $1000 up. Sure you get a little bit of 18kt versus SS and a few gemstones versus enamelling BUT...come on! Who wants to pay 1-5 grand for a bracelet made of string? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Neiman Marcus aka Needless Markup. I cant imagine having money to 🔥.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I know Guiseppe "Pippo" Perez jewelry is so expensive, but thanks to the ShopLC I have one jewelry piece.
3 x

Lulu

If anyone ordered that bracelet, I hope you received it. I received a nice box, nice foam insert and nice GP card - but, no bracelet. Looks like I have to call CS. And, it's sold out.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
If anyone ordered that bracelet, I hope you received it. I received a nice box, nice foam insert and nice GP card - but, no bracelet. Looks like I have to call CS. And, it's sold out.
Oh no ! Someone else had posted about receiving an empty box also but I cant remember who it was 🤔
Hope you are.able to get bracelet replaced
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

With the empty boxes one has to wonder if someone in shipping is taking items out of the box and keeping them, hate to say it but it does make you wonder.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
With the empty boxes one has to wonder if someone in shipping is taking items out of the box and keeping them, hate to say it but it does make you wonder.
Surely with all the jewelry there would be some type .of heavy security a worker would go through but anything is possible . Would hate to think that would happen
1 x

Lulu

I spoke to a CSR named Mario and lickety-split he pulled up my invoice and checked for stock then explained how my full refund would appear on my statement. Five star service. Such a sweetheart.
3 x