Prices going up after live tv presentation

Gemsnob

Prices going up after live tv presentation

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

They are back to raisong prices the second the live tv presentation is over. I thought this was happening all day but wasnt really paying attention until I specifically looked at the price of the reversible faux sherpa throws.
8 x

Gemsnob

Re: Prices going up after live tv presentation

@Moderator_Danielle
Why are they back to doing this? Why cant those of us that cannot watch 24/7 get the same prices as those that shop live tv? What is going on with the CONSTANT price changes? Can you please get them to answer us? This is crazy.
6 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Even on the TLV they doing it
I saw it on the back end
Some people don’t get up at 4 in the morning
So needles to say I will not purchase
I missed all the good priced bracelets from Bali
All of them!!!!
They do it in the middle of the night
Then sold out or back to the crazy price lol
For the prices they got the Bali bracelets on the web now u can shop else where to and not deal with this mess here . Yup!!!!!
5 x

Eve

Ohhhh wait i got it
Its so u can not use the coupons on the sale price .lol.
I bet that’s what it is.
😠😳
Well I know it's them missing out
I would have bought every single one of them braceles.
I guess I just saved a lot of money😊😊good for me!!
7 x

Eve

Now they fixed it on some of it
Just not what I want lol
Typical
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now I am so frustrated I will just not buy anything today
So there ya have it
6 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

If SLC wants me to risk buying something I cant return, they need to post at least a 40% coupon. I already put back 5 items. As it is they raised prices, so if only a 30% coupon, then it's ZERO OFF. Like a cover that was $12.99. Now its $19.99, so with 30% off its $13.99. Its $1.00 more with the 30% coupon. Same goes for more expensive items. Doesn’t appear they are in any hurry to sell excess inventory. HMM🤔
8 x

Vicky

If SLC wants me to risk buying something I cant return, they need to post at least a 40% coupon. I already put back 5 items. As it is they raised prices, so if only a 30% coupon, then it's ZERO OFF. Like a cover that was $12.99. Now its $19.99, so with 30% off its $13.99. Its $1.00 more with the 30% coupon. Same goes for more expensive items. Doesn’t appear they are in any hurry to sell excess inventory. HMM🤔
3 x

Gemsnob

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Once again, they are treating us like we are stupid American women with money to burn. They show us zero respect. Too bad there are plenty of customers still willing to spend money here. They have no reason to change how they do things.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Shawn just announced now that the prices are going up after the presentation. I guess sometimes they do sometimes they dont. Hard to figure. So you won't know if you aren't watching, hardly seems right. You can't watch 24\7. Prices should remain the same for 24hrs. I don't know how they are going to clear the warehouse this way. What a gimmick! I am really glad the so called clearance is done today! I haven't bought a thing in many days,maybe a week where as before I ordered almost daily.
5 x

Vicky

Who is pricing the merchandise ?? The 1.5 ct diamond bangle item # 3449419 is $197.95 today on air -NO RETURNS. I bought it recently for 40% off, for $132.59 plus tax and shipping. Today it will be at least $220 after tax and shipping, and FINAL SALE🤬
3 x