Has anyone seen Michelle?

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3969
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

RS wrote:
1 year ago
I never saw this.

It sounds so sad...
I didn't either....
2 x

D-Flawless
Posts: 225
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by D-Flawless » 1 year ago

Sounds like she was let go! She wasn’t my cup of tea, I found her to be a bit creepy but I wish her well!
0 x

Cella
Posts: 19
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Cella » 1 year ago

I think Marva should be let go! The way she treated Michelle was totally disgusting. NOONE she ever be treated like that especially on national t.v. Who does Marva think she is?? Michelle tried so hard to be friendly with her. I think it's terrible!!! The young host(with the long beautiful hair), was so nice to Michelle, it was really nice to see.
5 x

Sam
Posts: 82
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Sam » 1 year ago

I liked her a lot, also. She was really funny and knowledgeable about gemstones. But, I swear I heard her say she lived in California, so she might have just been filling in, or trying it out or something. I've seen 4-5 hosts do that. Not a fan of snooty people, so I seldom watch the "spin the wheel and manually stop it where I want" show. So silly. I just don't watch her, or Adi. He talks so fast and loud, he makes my anxiety go through the roof.
8 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2518
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Gemsnob » 1 year ago

Sam wrote:
1 year ago
I liked her a lot, also. She was really funny and knowledgeable about gemstones. But, I swear I heard her say she lived in California, so she might have just been filling in, or trying it out or something. I've seen 4-5 hosts do that. Not a fan of snooty people, so I seldom watch the "spin the wheel and manually stop it where I want" show. So silly. I just don't watch her, or Adi. He talks so fast and loud, he makes my anxiety go through the roof.
Michelle does live in LA. She used to work at Gem Shopping Network which is in Georgia. She would fly back and forth. I guess she figured Austin was closer to California. Maybe it was a trial and SHE didnt like it and who could blame her?
4 x

Gemaholic
Posts: 325
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Gemaholic » 1 year ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
Sam wrote:
1 year ago
I liked her a lot, also. She was really funny and knowledgeable about gemstones. But, I swear I heard her say she lived in California, so she might have just been filling in, or trying it out or something. I've seen 4-5 hosts do that. Not a fan of snooty people, so I seldom watch the "spin the wheel and manually stop it where I want" show. So silly. I just don't watch her, or Adi. He talks so fast and loud, he makes my anxiety go through the roof.
Michelle does live in LA. She used to work at Gem Shopping Network which is in Georgia. She would fly back and forth. I guess she figured Austin was closer to California. Maybe it was a trial and SHE didnt like it and who could blame her?
Wait, she still lives in California? I remember her saying she lived in Los Angeles but I thought it was past tense. I live in LA so I'll be on the lookout for her!
4 x

Gemaholic
Posts: 325
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Gemaholic » 1 year ago

Cella wrote:
1 year ago
I think Marva should be let go! The way she treated Michelle was totally disgusting. NOONE she ever be treated like that especially on national t.v. Who does Marva think she is?? Michelle tried so hard to be friendly with her. I think it's terrible!!! The young host(with the long beautiful hair), was so nice to Michelle, it was really nice to see.
I'm actually really happy so many people noticed the bad treatment she received from Marva. I really think that hurt Marva more than Michelle. Michelle got to escape her wicked behavior yet Marva is stuck with alllll of us..and this wonderful forum where we get to bring it to everyone's attention. We all know how much some of the hosts feel about this forum! :lol: ;) Good luck, Marva...you're gonna need it.
5 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 1205
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

In any other job, the bully would be one that is fired. I though Marva was nice. She will reap what she sow sooner or later. What goes around, comes around. She won't be missed.
Last edited by Margui 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
6 x

Gemaholic
Posts: 325
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Gemaholic » 1 year ago

Margui wrote:
1 year ago
In any other job, the bully would be one that is fired. I though Marva was nice. She will reap what she sow sooner or later. What goes around, comes around. She won't be missed.
Wait, Michelle won't be missed or Marva? I'm totally going to miss Michelle! She had a corkiness to her and was authentic.
3 x

User avatar
Ginger
Posts: 876
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Ginger » 1 year ago

I’m going to miss Michelle too and was having a restless night last night due to anxiety, so I turned it on ShopLC. It was Marva with the Spin for Savings and she was actually calling herself Marvelous Marva!! I thought she should be ashamed of herself and then I changed the channel. I refuse to watch when she’s on due to all the callous treatment she showed to Michelle. I’m refusing to watch this hateful woman and no I am not host bashing, but merely stating the truth.
5 x