Has anyone seen Michelle?

Catticus

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@Ginger

Go to YouTube and type in ASMR videos. You'll soon find what types you like.

My sister watches "Ting Ting" who does role play, like a facial massage, makeover, etc.

The ones who talk soft are fine, but the whispering is absolute torture for me. I hate it!

Autonomous sensory meridian response
"Autonomous sensory meridian response, sometimes auto sensory meridian response, is a tingling sensation that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. A pleasant form of paresthesia, it has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson. ASMR signifies the subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterized by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin". It is most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control. A genre of videos which intend to stimulate ASMR has emerged, of which over 13 million are published on YouTube."
3 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger

Go to YouTube and type in ASMR videos. You'll soon find what types you like.

My sister watches "Ting Ting" who does role play, like a facial massage, makeover, etc.

The ones who talk soft are fine, but the whispering is absolute torture for me. I hate it!

Autonomous sensory meridian response
"Autonomous sensory meridian response, sometimes auto sensory meridian response, is a tingling sensation that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. A pleasant form of paresthesia, it has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson. ASMR signifies the subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterized by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin". It is most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control. A genre of videos which intend to stimulate ASMR has emerged, of which over 13 million are published on YouTube."
OMG I love Ting Ting! I loev the finger flutters! It's so funny because they say everyone has different triggers. Some people love whispering while others hate it. Some people LOVE the sound of water pouring back and forth, but for me it just makes me need to use the restroom. It's fascinating and scientists still don't understand much about it!
3 x

Gemaholic

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

Oh wow! Ginger we are so much alike! I too couldn't sleep due to anxiety and Marva came on and I couldn't watch. I receive a bad vibe from her.
I have issues sleeping too and I battle with anxiety...don't laugh but I watch ASMR videos on YouTube. The funniest thing is, the only ones I watch are ones where they are scratching or tapping on crystals or showing their jewelry collection! I feel like Gollum in human form :lol: :lol: :lol:
I LOVE ASMR VIDEOS! I don't care for the whispering, and prefer unintentional ASMR. I especially like it when they're working on crafts, or moving stones! Ohhhh that sound!

My sis and our friend had this as small children and called it "That Tingling Feeling", and other names.

AREN'T SOME OF THOSE VIDEOS MARVELOUS?!?
The Lune Innate has tons of videos with gemstones! I love watching hers for that reason. There's another ASMRtist I like named Gibi. I'm glad I am not the only one that relaxes to ASMR. If I have trouble sleeping, I turn on my playlist and I'm out like a light within minutes, sometimes seconds!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I looked up Michelle. Found her email earlier. Sent her a little note to say how we were livid how Marva treated her. She may need some private time to calm down. I’m hoping she will respond, so we know she is ok. It would be horrible if she was fired 🤬
4 x

Gemaholic

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I looked up Michelle. Found her email earlier. Sent her a little note to say how we were livid how Marva treated her. She may need some private time to calm down. I’m hoping she will respond, so we know she is ok. It would be horrible if she was fired 🤬
Oh wow! You found her email? Is it linked to SLC though? If so, she may not get it since once you leave a workplace, all your emails are cut off.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
So what you really mean is that ShopLC shortened her time with you or she decided she didn't need to be treated that way by mean girls. Shame on Marva. And ShopLC choosing a bully says a lot about them. You keep a he-hawing, loud mouthed host who insults the other hosts and is so loud dogs bark, but you allow a sweet lady to be run off ---what is going on over there?
Good morning,

I can confirm our relationship with Michele was short term to begin with. Sometimes hosts stay longer, other time the stint is more short term to add some variety to the show. It had nothing to do with other hosts. thanks for your feedback though.
4 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

What about Shawn Diddy? Haven't seen her in forever! They should make Blake go back to producing ONLY! HE IS A TERRI8LE HOST ON AIR!
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Even though it might have been a short term relationship it ended on a very sad note. Michelle was the type to say goodbye. She was humiliated and mistreated by Marva and then she disappeared. Very sad.
The email I have for her is not related to shoplc at all. I’m hoping to hear she is ok. She might just want this part of her life to be a short term nightmare she woke up from.
What MUST be so upsetting to her, is how she saw Shoplc allowed another host to mistreat her and do absolutely NOTHING😪
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gemaholic: I was referring to Marva. She won't be missed the day she leaves. On the other hand, Michelle is sorely missed.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
What about Shawn Diddy? Haven't seen her in forever! They should make Blake go back to producing ONLY! HE IS A TERRI8LE HOST ON AIR!

Shawn Diddy presented with Shawn Wilsie one day at ShopLC The name of the segment was called Shawn & Shawn. I haven't see her either.

0 x