Missed it again

Eve
Answers: 1

Missed it again

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

so once again I have missed something I really wanted to see on live TV ,for example I buy Bali Items and I like some sukriti.Why can shop LC not like all the other companies have you sign up to be notified when a particular brand comes up for example there are new sukriti bags on the website with no video to see and I don’t have the time to watch Shop LC 24 /7 so once again I missed the presentation and I’m sorry I will not buy an item I did not see a video off.
I suggest this numerous times already!!
1 x

Moderator_Preston

Re: Missed it again

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
so once again I have missed something I really wanted to see on live TV ,for example I buy Bali Items and I like some sukriti.Why can shop LC not like all the other companies have you sign up to be notified when a particular brand comes up for example there are new sukriti bags on the website with no video to see and I don’t have the time to watch Shop LC 24 /7 so once again I missed the presentation and I’m sorry I will not buy an item I did not see a video off.
I suggest this numerous times already!!
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. We will make sure this gets reviewed by our dedicated Voice of the Customer team. Once they review it, it will be addressed to the teams responsible! Thank you again for the lovely feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Eve

Hello preston
I called and emailed this suggestion numerous times before so maybe its more effective here haha
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Too many times host will say an item will be aired at particular time...come back to find it was aired early & I missed out :-(
0 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Hello preston
I called and emailed this suggestion numerous times before so maybe its more effective here haha
Good Afternoon,

Thank you again for your feedback. We do take your feedback seriously and our Voice of the Customer team does get ahold of it, but it can take time for the proper team to make a decision, plan, and implement it. While we cannot guarantee we can implement all feedback we receive, we do hear you loud and clear and love hearing suggestions on how we can improve. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Too many times host will say an item will be aired at particular time...come back to find it was aired early & I missed out :-(
Thank you for sharing this! We deeply apologize that happens sometimes. Schedules can change without notice, so if you are looking forward to a product being shown, we recommend tuning a bit earlier just in case. The program guide at www.shoplc.com also gives a good reference as to when those items will be shown. Thank you so much for your message, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Eve

:) i got an idea
Somebody from shoplc watch one of the other Shopping network’s HSN , QVC ,Shop HQ doesn’t matter all of their websites work !!!study their shows study their website and implement it and voila it all will work.
For example ... i got a email that anuschka handbags was airing on hsn and i tuned in and bought two. I was going to buy sukriti but there wasn’t any video to show the ones i was interested in. So needless to say i will not buy them now.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
:) i got an idea
Somebody from shoplc watch one of the other Shopping network’s HSN , QVC ,Shop HQ doesn’t matter all of their websites work !!!study their shows study their website and implement it and voila it all will work.
For example ... i got a email that anuschka handbags was airing on hsn and i tuned in and bought two. I was going to buy sukriti but there wasn’t any video to show the ones i was interested in. So needless to say i will not buy them now.
Thank you for your suggestion
0 x