2 more minutes! 90 more seconds!

Gemaholic

2 more minutes! 90 more seconds!

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

"Ladies and gentlemen we can't stay here any longer!"...Two minutes later..."We are going to add 90 more seconds since people haven't confirmed and more people are on the line!!!".....OK this is the final time! We are going to add 5 more minutes and that is it! ......*hosts switch out, enter new hosts*...Ok we have so many people on the line so we are going to add three more minutes!!!......OK let's do another 30 minutes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of my times are exaggerations but seriously? JUST MOVE ON!!! We know how to find the item! Most people watching are LOYAL CUSTOMERS who have been here for years! The majority of us knows how to go to the site and check previously aired items! GRRRR had to vent lol. It does make me laugh though when they play that time game.
14 x

Kittycat

Re: 2 more minutes! 90 more seconds!

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

But the price will be higher when they move on. If the item isn't selling they should lower the price or Move On! If we wanted to buy we would have already don't need extra time!
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
"Ladies and gentlemen we can't stay here any longer!"...Two minutes later..."We are going to add 90 more seconds since people haven't confirmed and more people are on the line!!!".....OK this is the final time! We are going to add 5 more minutes and that is it! ......*hosts switch out, enter new hosts*...Ok we have so many people on the line so we are going to add three more minutes!!!......OK let's do another 30 minutes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of my times are exaggerations but seriously? JUST MOVE ON!!! We know how to find the item! Most people watching are LOYAL CUSTOMERS who have been here for years! The majority of us knows how to go to the site and check previously aired items! GRRRR had to vent lol. It does make me laugh though when they play that time game.
I posted awhile back about the same thing. This is our final final final final final final FINAL two minutes. Finally! Now ....lets get to our final final final FINAL low price. :roll:
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Adi is getting.on.my.last.nerve. If he says "Ladies and Gentlemen" once he has said it 100 times within 5 minutes. He is just weird.

I can't believe how over-priced they are trying to hawk VERMEIL! All of their prices are just stupid. If this is how they will price their jewelry ongoing - I'm out. I can't believe they put a 30% coupon IF YOU BUY $50! Just ewww.
8 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Then he steps in front of the camera and screams "why isn't anyone buying this?!!" So, I sent them a note saying " BECAUSE YOU ARE SCREAMING AT US!!! Look at how poor Kim is leaning away from you! You probably punctured her eardrums! "
He must be related to someone on the show. Thank God for the mute button. Now,if only there was a button opening up the floor underneath him. Click!..Cya!
Ahhhhh...sounds of birds chirping, Kim quietly crying happy tears....EVERY BODY DANCE NOW!!! (C&C Music Co)
10 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

You crack me up Sam! Love ya!!!
5 x

luvmygirls

Post by luvmygirls » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So true!! What's with the hand scribbling tactic?
4 x

Gemaholic

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Adi is getting.on.my.last.nerve. If he says "Ladies and Gentlemen" once he has said it 100 times within 5 minutes. He is just weird.

I can't believe how over-priced they are trying to hawk VERMEIL! All of their prices are just stupid. If this is how they will price their jewelry ongoing - I'm out. I can't believe they put a 30% coupon IF YOU BUY $50! Just ewww.
I know they are a lot of Tenner lovers here but I have to say it..He drives me nuts. I am so sick of hearing over and over "Ahhh Miss Becky....Miss Becky....Miss Becky....Miss Becky." He says it over and over like some weird tick. It drives me nuts! He is also guilty of the "ladies and gentlemen". Actually, he is probably the one that started it! :lol: OK I got distracted because this new music they are playing is straight up not shopping music. Looks like they are catering to the male crowd and are using subliminal marketing..interesting
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I have to agree with you about Tenner getting on my nerves. He’s just unbearable to watch and today Adi was so annoying with his screaming into the camera, talking 90 miles a minute and feeling like we were being pressured to buy. I feel bad when I see Becky with Tenner because he hardly lets her talk. He gets on my last nerve honestly.
5 x

Gemaholic

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Then he steps in front of the camera and screams "why isn't anyone buying this?!!" So, I sent them a note saying " BECAUSE YOU ARE SCREAMING AT US!!! Look at how poor Kim is leaning away from you! You probably punctured her eardrums! "
He must be related to someone on the show. Thank God for the mute button. Now,if only there was a button opening up the floor underneath him. Click!..Cya!
Ahhhhh...sounds of birds chirping, Kim quietly crying happy tears....EVERY BODY DANCE NOW!!! (C&C Music Co)
LMAO..Seriously I am for real! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x