Re: I must be a mean person...

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Yeah Blossom, isn’t it ridiculous how much they want everyone to chip in for and I don’t even know some of those people. It gets worse each year & they up the amount of the gifts to everyone. Nothing like when our kids or even myself was in school or the work force.
Did you just hear Tenner a little bit ago with the Illiana tanzanite ring? It was a $2,400 ring and he suggested buying one for your daughter too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uhm, no! She would just sell something that cost that much. Or lose it. Or it would get stolen, or lost. Or her cat or ferret or rabbit would eat it. Or her husband would run over it in the driveway. Or she’d loan it to a friend and never see it again. Or or or or...
Just no!
She gets all mine when I kick the bucket anyway. So that will be hers.
I bought her some tanzanite and diopside, opal, amethyst and other stuff. No Iliana.
She’s only 21.
LOL I swear my mom wrote this post for you! We were talking earlier today about how it took her a long time to trust me again and buy jewelry for me. When I was in my early 20's, all those things you mentioned (minus the husband) would be reasons for my lost or damaged jewelry! For the record, my mom has seen my dogs move my rings and make a pile. It happens, be easy on your daughter ;) :lol:
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
I never think to give a gift to my dental hygienist! Gifts are the last thing on my mind after leaving the dentist's! I could give some coal with a card signing it "Sincerely, My aching gums"
If it were up to the retail industry\home shopping networks, we work give gifts to the garbage man, cashier at grocery store, bagger at grocery store, host at shopping network, doctors, veterinarian. Seriously, they need to lower their prices extremely if they expect me to do this.
LOL
2 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

I wonder if Shungite can help me from having the gag reflex when they store all their tools in my mouth and tell me they "just have to get baaaach here just for a moment"....
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Oh my goodness, I am about to roll in the floor from laughing 😂. This is absolutely hilarious and I honestly saw a backscratcher that had shungite in it from some other place. I don’t remember the name but it’s ridiculous what they’re putting it on. And I am still seeing the black pendants on Wish, that doesn’t say their shungite, but that they promote well being etc. Just like the claims from shungite but this is not shungite but resembles it. I took a picture of it too.
Okay, I have to use code here, but I could not help but think when this Shungite Swapmeet started...

What's next?

Shungite Tampo..s?!?

Bottom and ahem Wipes?!?

Condo...s?!?

Douc...he....s?!?

Oh, I've thought of MANY items...
Oh my... you forgot preparation Shugite. :)
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

JewelryDiva wrote:
4 years ago
I rarely go in the forums. I am glad that I did because this is funnier than SNL!!! Life is so serious good to have some good natured fun. Thanks everyone in this thread. I’m still smiling
My motto. : Life us too serious to be taken seriously !
1 x