Craig and Stacy

Jolynn

Re: Craig and Stacy

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

Craig is one of my favorite hosts although he sometimes talks too much but Stacey has started yelling a lot lately. I like Craig and Katie together. They definitely compliment each other...maybe because they are married. BUT PLEASE DO NOT PUT CRAIG AND NICKI ON TOGETHER BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM WANT TO CONTROL THE SHOW AND THEY TALK OVER EACH OTHER!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago

Her laugh is straight up like a certain green-faced lady in a certain iconic musical with the leading lady sporting two braided pigtails and quite the interesting entourage. Oh and there are flying monkeys too.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes!! Those flying monkeys were quite scary! All I cared about with that movie was ToTo - and Toto outsmarted them all and got away. Seriously, that is a heavy movie for a small child to watch! LOL But back to Marva - she started laughing at nothing and just kept going and going with it! It was strange and creepy!!!
LMAO she just said because because because because and it reminded me of the movie. Isn't that from "We're off to see the wizard"??

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Wizard of Oz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does
We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz

:lol: :lol:

"I've got you my pretty" <----- sales by Marva. She snagged me once last night. :shock:
1 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 4 years ago

Love Stacy but not Craig he always takes over the show and the co-host can hardly get a word in all I hear from him is blah blah blah. Honestly a lot of times when I put shoplc on and if he is hosting I mute the TV 😂😂😂😂
1 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

I think Craig was better when he hosted by himself. At least, in the beginning. I now find him to be a bit officious and condescending. Sometimes his know-it-all manner really turns me off. Still, he does have his good moments on occasion, and he IS knowledgeable.

At the same time, I find that ALL the hosts are better when they are by themselves. No one is trying to steal the limelight, no one is interrupting the other, no one is shouting over the other, they aren't getting into off-track side conversations, yadda yadda yadda. But that's just my (ever so) humble opinion.
5 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
I think Craig was better when he hosted by himself. At least, in the beginning. I now find him to be a bit officious and condescending. Sometimes his know-it-all manner really turns me off. Still, he does have his good moments on occasion, and he IS knowledgeable.

At the same time, I find that ALL the hosts are better when they are by themselves. No one is trying to steal the limelight, no one is interrupting the other, no one is shouting over the other, they aren't getting into off-track side conversations, yadda yadda yadda. But that's just my (ever so) humble opinion.
Craig probably does all the talking because he is trying to prevent the other hosts from making a fool of themselves.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

😂 oh my gosh I am laughing at the comments. I just can’t watch Marva again, no matter what she’s selling after the shows with Michelle & the obnoxious treatment of her. Very unprofessional in my opinion and I wish they would go back to solo hosts, it’s like they’re competing with each other & some totally ignore the item-showing measurements, product details, and modeling it. I see lots of things that I wish would go back to the old ShopLC, that most of us enjoyed. Things have changed so much in a year. Please bring back Customer Appreciation Days, Hosts picks with free shipping, only 1 host, many items they have discontinued and replaced with higher prices and lots of vermeil pieces, which I don’t understand buying because it will wear off.
4 x