Craig and Stacy

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Craig and Stacy

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I've changed my mind a little on Craig for the positive. I once thought he was domineering and wanted the floor all the time - and I guess he is still like that - but he seems to have SOFTENED over the past week. Is it me? He has let loose and been funny. He seems more approachable. He's won me over. I think Stacy is pretty cool and laid back too. They compliment each other. Your thoughts?
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Craig and Stacy

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I am very disappointed in them. They are Hawking sunset sapphire, claiming they are one of the most expensive sapphires on the world. Is this a bad joke 🤯sunset sapphire starts out colorless. Massively enhanced with color. Its an embarrassment to beautiful natural sapphire to put this in the same category. I feel bad for the viewers that didn’t bother to find out that its all just a STORY to sell them the stones
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Now they are busy hawking Grandidierite, comparing the ring to rare Grandidierite TRANSPARENT stones. The proof is that Shoplc sold a 3 ct Grandidierite for $20,000. That stone was a beautiful, blue green transparent 3 ct stone. The one they are selling now is light green, opaque, less then the collectors size of at least 3 ct solitare. Of course, the stone they ship to us looks alot worse. My friends and I have been the victims of Grandidierite that arrived blemished, while the on air sample was not. Well, at least it’s returnable 👍
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

You are so right when it comes to selling crap. Its true and maybe I've been feeling guilty for what I said earlier. I've bought the Anthill garnets and I'm hoping for the best but expect the worse. Other than those, I've only bought home goods and such lately. It's such a hit or miss. I do hear others having good fortune too. It's like a crap shoot.

Have you purchased anything lately?
3 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I've changed my mind a little on Craig for the positive. I once thought he was domineering and wanted the floor all the time - and I guess he is still like that - but he seems to have SOFTENED over the past week. Is it me? He has let loose and been funny. He seems more approachable. He's won me over. I think Stacy is pretty cool and laid back too. They compliment each other. Your thoughts?
I've always liked Craig but my mom thinks he talks to much. I guess I like him because my boyfriend is British..They can be misunderstood sometimes!
5 x

Gemaholic

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Now they are busy hawking Grandidierite, comparing the ring to rare Grandidierite TRANSPARENT stones. The proof is that Shoplc sold a 3 ct Grandidierite for $20,000. That stone was a beautiful, blue green transparent 3 ct stone. The one they are selling now is light green, opaque, less then the collectors size of at least 3 ct solitare. Of course, the stone they ship to us looks alot worse. My friends and I have been the victims of Grandidierite that arrived blemished, while the on air sample was not. Well, at least it’s returnable 👍
Did you see my grandidierite thread last week? I never bought some and was asking about it. I searched online and saw what quality grandidierite looks like and AAA grandidierite looks almost like neon apatite! I don't know what they are selling to us, but I'm not buying their version.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I think Craig has loosened up, I think he is funny at times and makes me laugh.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Re: Craig, he is okay, I am not greatly, overly fond of any of the hosts to be honest, just enjoy good presentations, if they ever give one. But when I mentioned something about JTV in the forums, the next day Craig made the comment that some stations needed to shut down and go off air after a certain time (I figure it was a jab at JTV since they do reruns of previous shows after a certain hour at night lol). But now, after the no-show Chariote and many other shows they could not produce, perhaps he meant Shop LC? :lol:
:lol: :lol: Perhaps he did. I also wonder if SLC is going to make it. Craig seemed really embarrassed and explained they had to basically throw the show together. I mean how can you advertise a show without the product already in house, sorted, counted, scripted etc. and then NOT have it?? How strange and who is in charge of that? Craig? yikes! Nikki is going to London to visit but she mentioned she would be visiting SLC there too - so I was thinking maybe she may go there? idk. The drama of SLC! :lol:
3 x

Gemaholic

4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Re: Craig, he is okay, I am not greatly, overly fond of any of the hosts to be honest, just enjoy good presentations, if they ever give one. But when I mentioned something about JTV in the forums, the next day Craig made the comment that some stations needed to shut down and go off air after a certain time (I figure it was a jab at JTV since they do reruns of previous shows after a certain hour at night lol). But now, after the no-show Chariote and many other shows they could not produce, perhaps he meant Shop LC? :lol:
:lol: :lol: Perhaps he did. I also wonder if SLC is going to make it. Craig seemed really embarrassed and explained they had to basically throw the show together. I mean how can you advertise a show without the product already in house, sorted, counted, scripted etc. and then NOT have it?? How strange and who is in charge of that? Craig? yikes! Nikki is going to London to visit but she mentioned she would be visiting SLC there too - so I was thinking maybe she may go there? idk. The drama of SLC! :lol:
I think the fact Craig was embarrassed shows he cares and doesn't like looking bad by having to tell us they screwed up. He understands these things can add up and people get annoyed and shop elsewhere. I think he's one of the only ones there that takes selling jewelry seriously and cares about his personal reputation. He used to be a gem buyer so I am sure he cares about the reputation he created for himself and wouldn't want SLC to ruin it. Just my thoughts though!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I think the fact Craig was embarrassed shows he cares and doesn't like looking bad by having to tell us they screwed up. He understands these things can add up and people get annoyed and shop elsewhere. I think he's one of the only ones there that takes selling jewelry seriously and cares about his personal reputation. He used to be a gem buyer so I am sure he cares about the reputation he created for himself and wouldn't want SLC to ruin it. Just my thoughts though!
I think you are spot on. He seems like he truly wants to do his best and get it right. I like him.
2 x