Well that’s not true

RS

Well that’s not true

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Please Tenner, we can see how many pieces you actually have.
My iPad shows almost 900 of the TLV.

I like Tenner, so just noooooo
4 x

RS

Re: Well that’s not true

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well....SOMEbody said something....🤭
2 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Man I miss everything. What happened?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well, this time I really do think it was an honest mistake and not a “selling game”.

Tenner said that he only had something like 70 rings total for the TLV (some really low number). I was watching t.v. but also had my iPad on the live feed. It showed the number of TLV rings at almost 900.

I texted and said that we could actually see that there were more. I don’t know if it was my text or after he kept wondering why he didn’t have more, then suddenly (whomever was in charge of that issue) “found” more and loaded them in.

Tenner said he didn’t know and even showed his show list and how many rings he thought he actually had.
Maybe he was only supposed to have a small amount for his show to enable them to spread them out during the entire day.
But they ended up loading all of them.
3 x

Gemaholic

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well, this time I really do think it was an honest mistake and not a “selling game”.

Tenner said that he only had something like 70 rings total for the TLV (some really low number). I was watching t.v. but also had my iPad on the live feed. It showed the number of TLV rings at almost 900.

I texted and said that we could actually see that there were more. I don’t know if it was my text or after he kept wondering why he didn’t have more, then suddenly (whomever was in charge of that issue) “found” more and loaded them in.

Tenner said he didn’t know and even showed his show list and how many rings he thought he actually had.
Maybe he was only supposed to have a small amount for his show to enable them to spread them out during the entire day.
OOOH yes they got your text for sure! Nicely done! Man he must like you because I got scolded when I said something to him last week!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago

OOOH yes they got your text for sure! Nicely done! Man he must like you because I got scolded when I said something to him last week!
He scolded you? Why?
0 x

Gemaholic

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

He scolded you? Why?
Becky was about to explain the method of fissure filling because they were selling Masola Sapphires. The minute she started to explain the process, Tenner immediately interrupted her to change the subject! I was furious! This is dishonest and I had to say something. I messaged saying that "It was very rude to interrupt Becky while she was explaining fissure filling because it's important for people to know. When you cut people off and don't let them explain your enhancement method, it makes SLC look very dishonest." A few seconds later he looked mad. I never see him look mad but he did and he said "Don't send angry messages to us because every email you guys send stays here forever and everyone including management can see them. He then tried to play it off by saying "With that being said, don't be mad with how low we are going to drop this next auction." It was so obvious that he just said that to cover up what he previously said. If you saw it you would see what I mean. I was pretty shocked by it. I always liked him but that made me see him in a different light.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago

He scolded you? Why?
Becky was about to explain the method of fissure filling because they were selling Masola Sapphires. The minute she started to explain the process, Tenner immediately interrupted her to change the subject! I was furious! This is dishonest and I had to say something. I messaged saying that "It was very rude to interrupt Becky while she was explaining fissure filling because it's important for people to know. When you cut people off and don't let them explain your enhancement method, it makes SLC look very dishonest." A few seconds later he looked mad. I never see him look mad but he did and he said "Don't send angry messages to us because every email you guys send stays here forever and everyone including management can see them. He then tried to play it off by saying "With that being said, don't be mad with how low we are going to drop this next auction." It was so obvious that he just said that to cover up what he previously said. If you saw it you would see what I mean. I was pretty shocked by it. I always liked him but that made me see him in a different light.
I have never seen him mad. I wonder if they are all reading the forums and it’s getting to them.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I was Blocked, because I had asked him to please stop playing the FAKE PRICE MISTAKE GAME. I TOLD HIM ITS UNETHICAL. He used to set it up with Matt ( producer) he would say a price, then Matt would post a lower price, and Tenner would pretend Matt made a mistake, but being he posted it, they must abide. He would state how shoplc was losing money. He would do it at least once a day when he was on. A fake price mistake of a $100 or so, increases buyers, because they think they are getting a bigger bargain. But once he went too far. He said $1699 and Matt put $599 on beads. Well there was a pure buying frenzy as viewers thought they are getting a $1100 extra off. Im sure many spent their rent money, thinking they will be able to sell it and make big money. Thats of course until they got the BEADS home that were probably worth $299. I felt that was going too far. Well, it seems they only like us to compliment them on our texts. I was respectful. Just asked him to stop doing it. He actually ended up stopping to play that game, so my text did have a positive effect
2 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

Things have changed drastically since their new president Amit came on board. It is all about high pressure sales, sales tactics to make you call in to get a better price which is totally ridiculous! Most of the hosts now seem so phony and are always yelling and screaming! NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW PRESIDENT AND ALL OF THE CHANGES! SHOP LC IS NOW ABOUT GIMMICKS,HIGH PRESSURE SALES, SCREAMING AND BEING DECEITFUL!
5 x