Dear SLC Hosts-Shame on you

Gemaholic

Re: Dear SLC Hosts-Shame on you

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideoftheTracks, I don’t think you have a mean bone in your kind heart. You are a breath of fresh air as is Gemaholic, Catt, RS, and the rest of our lovely friends. Have you discovered any new jewelry specimens lately or been digging? Oh my I’ve got off topic, I think, but you’re both right, it’s good to be silly sometimes. In this tough world, these forums help me so much. Great friends ❣️💎
There are definitely many lovely ladies here! I wish we all could get together for a rockhounding trip! It would be too much fun!
6 x

Topic Tags:

Gemaholic

Re: Dear SLC Hosts-Shame on you

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago

LOL OSOTT is my buddy, so she wouldn’t put me down. Not sure if it’s considering hijacking when I created this post though. Also, the discussion of fake jewelry is not off topic since in my original post I bring up fake jewelry and why I feel it’s not worth it anymore (regarding putting up with the arrogant hosts putting us down on air). I think this thread stayed pretty relevant to the original post. Things flow and evolve from the original course, but it doesn’t mean they changed completely!
Yep, we're buddies and nope, I would not. That took me off-guard, lol! I never mean harm, intentionally. I get in silly moods and it doesn't come across right. This thread is a priceless thread that I've bookmarked. Full of valuable info. I thank you for it, Gemaholic!
Oh, when I replied to Blossom, I didn't even THINK about this thread. I really didn't. I was just saying that changing topics is called "hijacking" but I didn't apply it to THIS thread. I do apologize if it look that way!
Don't you fret my pet! It's easy for things to get mixed up in online threads! I never thought you were referring to me about the hijacking! I think it's like real life, all conversations flow into many different topics. It's very natural!
6 x