OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Dear SLC Hosts-Shame on you

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Yep. It's called "hijacking" a thread. Happens all the time! :P
I hijack my own threads all the time! Hmmm I guess if it's my own thread it would be just taking over the wheel? Hmmm

I'm in a silly mood tonight! :)
hmmm (lol) I only know what it means but I'm no forum expert lol! Get silly my friend! I've hijacked many threads myself, I reckon! No one means any harm. Anywho... Good, glad you are in a good mood! You must have bought something you are looking forward too? That always makes me in a good mood! :D
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Topic Tags:

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Hahaha, yeah I get it OTS, because plenty of others have posted on my threads and ranted and raved about their own agenda instead of joining in about what I posted, so much that I refrain from opening threads, but in the case of this thread, who hijacked it? Are you saying Gemaholic hijacked her own thread when SHE turned the conversation onto her gems she found that were not real?
LOL OSOTT is my buddy, so she wouldn’t put me down. Not sure if it’s considering hijacking when I created this post though. Also, the discussion of fake jewelry is not off topic since in my original post I bring up fake jewelry and why I feel it’s not worth it anymore (regarding putting up with the arrogant hosts putting us down on air). I think this thread stayed pretty relevant to the original post. Things flow and evolve from the original course, but it doesn’t mean they changed completely!
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Hahaha, yeah I get it OTS, because plenty of others have posted on my threads and ranted and raved about their own agenda instead of joining in about what I posted, so much that I refrain from opening threads, but in the case of this thread, who hijacked it? Are you saying Gemaholic hijacked her own thread when SHE turned the conversation onto her gems she found that were not real?
LOL OSOTT is my buddy, so she wouldn’t put me down. Not sure if it’s considering hijacking when I created this post though. Also, the discussion of fake jewelry is not off topic since in my original post I bring up fake jewelry and why I feel it’s not worth it anymore (regarding putting up with the arrogant hosts putting us down on air). I think this thread stayed pretty relevant to the original post. Things flow and evolve from the original course, but it doesn’t mean they changed completely!
Yep, we're buddies and nope, I would not. RT's post took me off-guard, lol! I never meant any harm. This thread is a priceless thread that I've bookmarked. Full of valuable info. I thank you for it, Gemaholic!
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Yep, we're buddies and nope, I would not. That took me off-guard, lol! I never mean harm, intentionally. I get in silly moods and it doesn't come across right. This thread is a priceless thread that I've bookmarked. Full of valuable info. I thank you for it, Gemaholic!
Oh, when I replied to Blossom, I didn't even THINK about this thread. I really didn't. I was just saying that changing topics is called "hijacking" but I didn't apply it to THIS thread. I do apologize if it look that way!
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

OtherSideoftheTracks, I don’t think you have a mean bone in your kind heart. You are a breath of fresh air as is Gemaholic, Catt, RS, and the rest of our lovely friends. Have you discovered any new jewelry specimens lately or been digging? Oh my I’ve got off topic, I think, but you’re both right, it’s good to be silly sometimes. In this tough world, these forums help me so much. Great friends ❣️💎
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideoftheTracks, I don’t think you have a mean bone in your kind heart. You are a breath of fresh air as is Gemaholic, Catt, RS, and the rest of our lovely friends. Have you discovered any new jewelry specimens lately or been digging? Oh my I’ve got off topic, I think, but you’re both right, it’s good to be silly sometimes. In this tough world, these forums help me so much. Great friends ❣️💎
I feel the same way! What a great group of people here on the forum and I feel so lucky to have found it! So much to worry about in the world...I don't even watch the news much anymore because my nerves are frayed enough! I think you are considerate, smart as a whip and kind too, Ginger! We are Southern Buds. :)
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I like that Southern Buds, it’s brilliant. Please keep me posted on your rock digging, I am so envious. I love hearing about your adventures and anytime I am willing to listen. Very fascinating and I told my sister about some of those places & she would like to take a trip for the day to dig. She’s never collected as much as a rock, 😂 but thinks it’s interesting 🌹
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago

Yep, we're buddies and nope, I would not. That took me off-guard, lol! I never mean harm, intentionally. I get in silly moods and it doesn't come across right. This thread is a priceless thread that I've bookmarked. Full of valuable info. I thank you for it, Gemaholic!
Oh, when I replied to Blossom, I didn't even THINK about this thread. I really didn't. I was just saying that changing topics is called "hijacking" but I didn't apply it to THIS thread. I do apologize if it look that way!
Gee, I'm confused if I'm involved in this hijacking thread or not. If I am, I'm in no way offended & if I'm not then forget I posted this because I am confusing myself & need to go to bed!😋
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Gee, I'm confused if I'm involved in this hijacking thread or not. If I am, I'm in no way offended & if I'm not then forget I posted this because I am confusing myself & need to go to bed!😋
😆🤣😂😅😄😂😅🤣😆😅🤣
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
What you mean their own agenda? I only post what a gemologist said on a video about sterling silver. Sterling silver is not magnetic, nickel is. But there are difference between sterling silver and silvertone. Check your pieces with a gemologist. I own many sterling silver pieces and a few that silvertone and noticed that silvertone is not that durable. I wish the forum didn't remove the attachment feature like they had before so I can show pictures of a silvertone piece and a sterling silver one.
2 x