Shungite

Jewelrynut

Shungite

Post by Jewelrynut » 4 years ago

We just had a whole day of Shungite. Since then it seems they are presenting that stuff every few hours all day long. Enough Shungite! I don't think I am alone in saying you need to come off this product and show us something else.
5 x

Blossom

Re: Shungite

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Jewelrynut wrote:
4 years ago
We just had a whole day of Shungite. Since then it seems they are presenting that stuff every few hours all day long. Enough Shungite! I don't think I am alone in saying you need to come off this product and show us something else.
They do seem to have an abundance. I've never tried it but what surprises me is the number of people who evidently still buy it!
3 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Go on line to the Shungite store and buy everything for a fraction of the price. Key chains, $2.50... If it was that powerful or magical, would it be so cheap? If you still believe in it, I have some beans I'd like you to look at.........
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Go on line to the Shungite store and buy everything for a fraction of the price. Key chains, $2.50... If it was that powerful or magical, would it be so cheap? If you still believe in it, I have some beans I'd like you to look at.........
Thats where I would go. Not to the middle man....Shoplc.
1 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Don't look now, but they've already advertised Shungite as being part of their upcoming daylong Lifestyles show. Yep, kitchen knives and scarves and lava lamps along with the Shungite. Yippee-kai-yay!!!
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I've bought several pieces of jewelry and a few other items,doesn't work for me. I WON'T be watching anymore Shungite shows, went shopping at the Mall in Saturday during the smackdown. I still like the jewelry though.
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
If it's so powerful and you wear it for health.... why would it be on a keyring ?
1 x