Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I just now tried to respond in the “flip” thread but it locked before I could

I can’t leave for a few hours! Look what happens?!,!!!!!!!

I for one, would like to see the “flip clip” if I may please?
Didnt happen. I feel awful.
Gemsnob - it was a mistake ! That happens
Absolutely correct. ❤️❤️❤️
3 x

honey

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by honey » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you Danielle, I missed the whole thing and no
thank you, I do not care to view the clip. From this
latest hub bub to the prior antics and screaming she
is too controversial. She's all Shop LC's.
You'll be okay Gemsnob, was a mistake and I feel
for you because you're a very caring woman.
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I’m surprised Blake doesn’t have a job with his dad. That channel has expensive beautiful jewelry. I would think Blake would be more interested in that, rather than smack downs to $5.99. Just a thought...🌸
I think Blake has to work his way up the ladder
just like his dad did. Earn his own stripes.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Cheryl is a bright woman, she is loud, but not stupid enough to say FLIP YOU on air. At least she didn’t do what Marva did to a wonderful new Host. It was enjoyable watching a host with so much knowledge about Gems. Michele so tried to function under a very cold, cruel and insulting co- host Marva. Now without a word, Michele is gone. Danielle says she only had a short limited contract. In that case, Michele would have said goodbye, or something on her last appearance. No- she was ousted. That goes along with all the poor decisions that are being made.just look at the coupons. Worthless, since the starting prices are mostly increased, so using the coupon is a joke. From me alone, the latest coupon Debacle, shoplc has lost thousands. In a few weeks, I only bought 3 under $10 items. I usually buy diamonds, etc. daily, but always with REAL VALUE coupons. Unless, those goodies are back, I will buy elsewhere.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I watched this afternoon and I didn’t take
offense to the flip the channel remark. Since I
saw the whole thing (context), in no way was
Cheryl flipping the bird to the shoppers. Cheryl
was talking really fast trying to get all her words
out. I thought
she and Blake were much better at reining them-
selves in so they wouldn’t talk over each other.
I saw how hard they were trying to be polite to
each other. I even complimented them. They
deserved it. My opinion
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl is a bright woman, she is loud, but not stupid enough to say FLIP YOU on air. At least she didn’t do what Marva did to a wonderful new Host. It was enjoyable watching a host with so much knowledge about Gems. Michele so tried to function under a very cold, cruel and insulting co- host Marva. Now without a word, Michele is gone. Danielle says she only had a short limited contract. In that case, Michele would have said goodbye, or something on her last appearance. No- she was ousted. That goes along with all the poor decisions that are being made.just look at the coupons. Worthless, since the starting prices are mostly increased, so using the coupon is a joke. From me alone, the latest coupon Debacle, shoplc has lost thousands. In a few weeks, I only bought 3 under $10 items. I usually buy diamonds, etc. daily, but always with REAL VALUE coupons. Unless, those goodies are back, I will buy elsewhere.
Agreed.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

In shop lc's defense I remember them showing a very large machine that they purchased for making large quantities of food at a time and I am sure when they buy food in bulk it cost much less to make a meal then what we would pay, also food might be much cheaper there then we pay here. There use to be a woman on food network that use to make very inexpensive meals for her family including dessert and she would break down the cost at the end of the show and tell how she came to that amount and she did not spend more then around $2 a person so it is possible that the meals cost what they say they do.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
In shop lc's defense I remember them showing a very large machine that they purchased for making large quantities of food at a time and I am sure when they buy food in bulk it cost much less to make a meal then what we would pay, also food might be much cheaper there then we pay here. There use to be a woman on food network that use to make very inexpensive meals for her family including dessert and she would break down the cost at the end of the show and tell how she came to that amount and she did not spend more then around $2 a person so it is possible that the meals cost what they say they do.
Melissa De Arabia (or something like that). I used to watch her do her shows & watch her as a (sometimes) judge on Guy's Grocery Games now!
0 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
The last item I ordered from Michele comes tomorrow and I am sad about it. I really miss her. Did she respond to your email?
2 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I’m watching live Tuesday meltdown. Cheryl started out very professional as is Blake. That didn’t last long. Cheryl is yelling & the “we have to come talk to you “ she has said 10 times already. I wonder what Blake thinks about working with her? She has talked over him like she is the only one we listen to. Obviously no one has said anything to her about screaming. I give up. Time for the mute button or change the channel. 😡
For some reason, whenever I see Blake I think of Zoolander. For those of you who haven't seen the movie, go on YouTube to see some clips! I am positive that in his head when he is smiling at the camera he is thinking "I am really, really, really, really, really, ridiculously good looking." He's even got that beauty pageant smile down! All he needs to add to his act his the wave and he's all set!
0 x