Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Amy

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

There has to be underlying reason he is working with such unprofessional people. Must be good $. 🌸
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
There has to be underlying reason he is working with such unprofessional people. Must be good $. 🌸
Hes probably getting gemstones for his dad at a great price. "No middleman".
0 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

Are you Cheryl’s sister?
0 x

Gemsnob

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
Are you Cheryl’s sister?
Who?
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
😮Wait! What?
I watched them more off than on today & I missed all that! What brought the 'flip you' on? What made them say that? Was it both?
Geez!
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
😮Wait! What?
I watched them more off than on today & I missed all that! What brought the 'flip you' on? What made them say that? Was it both?
Geez!
Hello Blossom,

I posted this reponse in the other thread but wanted to share:

Hello I have reviewed the show and observed the following at 3:34p CST. Cheryl was talking about item 3530284 (item had multiple sizes). This is what I heard verbatim:

If your saying should I or shouldn't I the answer is yes and the reason that I say that the answer is yes is because if it wasn't for you wouldn't even be asking that question. You know you would just say 'It's not for me, flip you change the channel' but if you are asking the question then that means yes it is for you. Use your budget pay

The context of this situation appears to be geared to people who were apprehensive about making a purchase. I have the clip for anyone that would like to verify.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
😮Wait! What?
Geez!
Hello Blossom,

Hello I have reviewed the show and observed the following at 3:34p CST. Cheryl was talking about item 3530284 (item had multiple sizes). This is what I heard verbatim:

If your saying should I or shouldn't I the answer is yes and the reason that I say that the answer is yes is because if it wasn't for you wouldn't even be asking that question. You know you would just say 'It's not for me, flip you change the channel' but if you are asking the question then that means yes it is for you. Use your budget pay

The context of this situation appears to be geared to people who were apprehensive about making a purchase. I have the clip for anyone that would like to verify.

I just now tried to respond in the “flip” thread but it locked before I could

I can’t leave for a few hours! Look what happens?!,!!!!!!!

I for one, would like to see the “flip clip” if I may please?
0 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

😮Wait! What?
Geez!
Hello Blossom,

Didnt happen. I feel awful.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Thank you Danielle, I missed the whole thing and no
thank you, I do not care to view the clip. From this
latest hub bub to the prior antics and screaming she
is too controversial. She's all Shop LC's.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hello Blossom,

Didnt happen. I feel awful.
Gemsnob - it was a mistake ! That happens
3 x