Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Amy

Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I’m watching live Tuesday meltdown. Cheryl started out very professional as is Blake. That didn’t last long. Cheryl is yelling & the “we have to come talk to you “ she has said 10 times already. I wonder what Blake thinks about working with her? She has talked over him like she is the only one we listen to. Obviously no one has said anything to her about screaming. I give up. Time for the mute button or change the channel. 😡
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I’m watching live Tuesday meltdown. Cheryl started out very professional as is Blake. That didn’t last long. Cheryl is yelling & the “we have to come talk to you “ she has said 10 times already. I wonder what Blake thinks about working with her? She has talked over him like she is the only one we listen to. Obviously no one has said anything to her about screaming. I give up. Time for the mute button or change the channel. 😡
He started the show saying he was told yesterday he would never have to work with her again. A little jab I wonder? Shes a broken record. Take a small cue from GSN....they show jewelry for hours on end without ever having to break to the hosts. YOU CAN talk without the camera on you Cheryl. It CAN be done. :roll:
5 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

I’m confused because right now Cheryl and Blake are selling a rhapsody AAAA tanzanite and diamond ring which says start price $7499.99. Last night Stacy was selling the same ring with a start price of $15,029.99. If you do a search on their site item #3521283 shows the +$15k start price now selling for $3999.99. It’s 3.05 ctw with 0.30 diamond in platinum. The one currently on is the exact same ring under item #3521286. The final price (maybe!) is $2799.99. I just don’t understand how SLC can do this, maybe just to find out how much customers will pay for an item.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Cheryl and Blake are both claiming every couple minutes, that we should buy their stuff because they donate a hot meal for each item sold. As per ONE FOR ONE, shoplc owners are donating 10 CENTS per item sold. That DOESN’T buy a hot meal. Maybe a snack ??? Plus its a tax write off.
They really are USING HUNGRY KIDS to sell their stuff. According to business articles, shoplc owners earn Billions of dollars a year. To have their hosts non stop like a CHARITY TELETHON keep on highly exaggerating what is given to ONE FOR ONE towards meals for kids is not MORAL 😣🤯. One day someone might get angry enough that they are tricking viewers into buying their items, by using FALSE claims, that they will report them.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
I’m confused because right now Cheryl and Blake are selling a rhapsody AAAA tanzanite and diamond ring which says start price $7499.99. Last night Stacy was selling the same ring with a start price of $15,029.99. If you do a search on their site item #3521283 shows the +$15k start price now selling for $3999.99. It’s 3.05 ctw with 0.30 diamond in platinum. The one currently on is the exact same ring under item #3521286. The final price (maybe!) is $2799.99. I just don’t understand how SLC can do this, maybe just to find out how much customers will pay for an item.
Exact same ring. But there's more! Stacy started with ONLY in Stock 37 of those rings and by the end of the presentation she had sold 30! I was impressed as that was $83, 970 in sales in less than an hour - but then the last 10 minutes she sold a matching pendant for another $20,000 for a total of $103,970. I thought - wow that was a good hour for her.

So, this morning, SLC has another 15 in total and it looks to be a sell out. I wonder if another exact 15-37 Rhapsody AAAA Tanzanite Diamond Ring in Platinum will show up again before Valentine's Day.
5 x

Nononsensense

Post by Nononsensense » 4 years ago

Cheryl was the same way when she was on JTV.

Poor Blake( Chuck Clemency’s son) . Let the man speak for Pete’s sake!
4 x

Nononsensense

Post by Nononsensense » 4 years ago

Cheryl was the same way when she was on JTV.

Poor Blake( Chuck Clemency’s son) . Let the man speak for Pete’s sake!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
They all talk over each other. Some more than others. I wish they'd go back to one host per show, more attention to item being presented. Some hosts, if not all, probably wish they did not have a co-host.
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OMG! Amit (who according to Blake) is still in India & who also watches SLC's live tv 24/7 & never sleeps) has just called & given a Presidential Deal!

Come on, REALLY??? Just do the final price as planned please.
7 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

This is horrible trying to watch both of them talking at the same time. Please ShopLC, bring back only one host. I’m changing the channel because it’s ridiculous to have to try and listen about a product & have them competing for having the last word. I’m sorry but I wish Blake would go back to producing because he’s one that plays the games too & tries to out talk the other host. It shouldn’t be this way, especially when we’re only trying to see the item, get information about it, and then having them competing trying to over talk each other. Things shouldn’t be this way, it wasn’t before but things have changed so much in the past year. I have so many ideas to help make things better, sometimes I think those of us on the forums could do a better job at hosting than some of these “professionals.”
12 x