Blake & Cheryl this morning...

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Nononsensense wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl was the same way when she was on JTV.

Poor Blake( Chuck Clemency’s son) . Let the man speak for Pete’s sake!
I didn't know Blake was Chuck Clemency's son! That's cool! #respect
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
This is horrible trying to watch both of them talking at the same time. Please ShopLC, bring back only one host. I’m changing the channel because it’s ridiculous to have to try and listen about a product & have them competing for having the last word. I’m sorry but I wish Blake would go back to producing because he’s one that plays the games too & tries to out talk the other host. It shouldn’t be this way, especially when we’re only trying to see the item, get information about it, and then having them competing trying to over talk each other. Things shouldn’t be this way, it wasn’t before but things have changed so much in the past year. I have so many ideas to help make things better, sometimes I think those of us on the forums could do a better job at hosting than some of these “professionals.”
Yep! We, the customers, know what we need to see when shopping! Wonder if they (hosts) ever watch tapes of themselves? If so, can they not see & hear???
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I even sent a text to Blake and Cheryl asking them to please stop over talking each other because it’s so frustrating trying to watch. And of course, they keep on doing it, and Peter is coming on next. I will be watching to see if he makes remarks about us forum members again. I’m tired of the fiasco with some of these hosts talking over each other, they’re not even talking about the product but whatever pops in their head. And these fake calls or pretending they don’t know what comes along with a product or the price. Come on, I have heard them say countless times they go over the show sheets the night before at home in order to prepare for the show that day. They’re losing lots of customers due to some of these unprofessional “hosts.”
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
This is horrible trying to watch both of them talking at the same time. Please ShopLC, bring back only one host. I’m changing the channel because it’s ridiculous to have to try and listen about a product & have them competing for having the last word. I’m sorry but I wish Blake would go back to producing because he’s one that plays the games too & tries to out talk the other host. It shouldn’t be this way, especially when we’re only trying to see the item, get information about it, and then having them competing trying to over talk each other. Things shouldn’t be this way, it wasn’t before but things have changed so much in the past year. I have so many ideas to help make things better, sometimes I think those of us on the forums could do a better job at hosting than some of these “professionals.”
I dont think any of them are trained in "Tv". Thats why they dont know nor do they care how they come across to the viewing audience. The turnover is high so you know its not just us but Im sure its in their contract not to disclose why they leave. They want to work in the industry again so it pays to be quiet.
5 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

They must be on commission. So they're fighting over air space to get it. Don't know. Still can't believe they spend 30 minutes on one ring. So boring. Once again I changed channels and bought stuff on another channel , come back to them now selling the 'diamond' earrings they had on every five minutes over Christmas. And trying to convince us they've never been this low! Oh, and to tell us "I know $2700 may seem like a lot of money,but...you need this ring!!!!!" No...I don't. I need rent, groceries, cat toys and dog food. I saw Blake on shop hq a couple years ago with his dad. Can't watch that that show too long because the women talk like 14 year old surfer girls. Totally! Every sentence ends on a high note, like it's a question. So funny.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
They must be on commission. So they're fighting over air space to get it. Don't know. Still can't believe they spend 30 minutes on one ring. So boring. Once again I changed channels and bought stuff on another channel , come back to them now selling the 'diamond' earrings they had on every five minutes over Christmas. And trying to convince us they've never been this low! Oh, and to tell us "I know $2700 may seem like a lot of money,but...you need this ring!!!!!" No...I don't. I need rent, groceries, cat toys and dog food. I saw Blake on shop hq a couple years ago with his dad. Can't watch that that show too long because the women talk like 14 year old surfer girls. Totally! Every sentence ends on a high note, like it's a question. So funny.
Oh how I hate it when people talk like that!

But I'm laughing because YOU NOTICED! And explained it perfectly!

😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣

"And I'm all...'REALLY?' Like, who would KNOW that? So, like I'm TOTALLY waiting for my new jacKET? And it's velVET? And has like satin on the cuFFS? And like, I TOTALLY couldn't wait to get IT? And when it comes and like, I try it ON? You WILL NOTTTT BELIEVE THISSSSSS! GueSSSS?!

It TOTALLY doesn't fit.

And I'm all, standing THERE? Looking in the miRROR? And I'm like, all..Oh mYYYYY G_DDDDDD! So I like, call THEM? And I'm all...." and that they like TOTALLY messed up my orDER? And I'm telling them about IT? And like, you know, the girl on the phone was TOTALLY laughing at my stoRRRRRRY?!? About how when I like, got the jacKETTTTT? And it didn't fiiTTTTTT?!?"

"Wellll...make way everyone for the new comedian! She's funnier than Carol Burnett! Her great wit and story telling rivals The Great George Carlin! She's wittier than Bea Arthur! Her quips are better than those of Phyllis Diller!"

The sad thing is, most of them really DO think they're funny!

The late great Rosalind Russell in her role of "Auntie Mame" said about a young girl with a similar personality...that she had "BRACES ON HER BRAINS."
😂🤣😂🥰😁🤣😂
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Oh how I hate it when people talk like that!

But I'm laughing because YOU NOTICED! And explained it perfectly!

😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣

"And I'm all...'REALLY?' Like, who would KNOW that? So, like I'm TOTALLY waiting for my new jacKET? And it's velVET? And has like satin on the cuFFS? And like, I TOTALLY couldn't wait to get IT? And when it comes and like, I try it ON? You WILL NOTTTT BELIEVE THISSSSSS! GueSSSS?!

It TOTALLY doesn't fit.

And I'm all, standing THERE? Looking in the miRROR? And I'm like, all..Oh mYYYYY G_DDDDDD! So I like, call THEM? And I'm all...." and that they like TOTALLY messed up my orDER? And I'm telling them about IT? And like, you know, the girl on the phone was TOTALLY laughing at my stoRRRRRRY?!? About how when I like, got the jacKETTTTT? And it didn't fiiTTTTTT?!?"

"Wellll...make way everyone for the new comedian! She's funnier than Carol Burnett! Her great wit and story telling rivals The Great George Carlin! She's wittier than Bea Arthur! Her quips are better than those of Phyllis Diller!"

The sad thing is, most of them really DO think they're funny!

The late great Rosalind Russell in her role of "Auntie Mame" said about a young girl with a similar personality...that she had "BRACES ON HER BRAINS."
😂🤣😂🥰😁🤣😂
You need to be writer Catt! You crack me up 😂
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Spooky, you're a sweetie pie!

🍬 🥟
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

the SCREAMER is filling in for Kim. :roll:
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

What we are seeing here is alpha male meets alpha female. 😂. I’m finding it quite entertaining and like both of them. Cheryl is a hoot and would be a blast at a wine tasting event. All hail strong women! Be bold, be loud and toot your horn.
2 x