Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post Reply
User avatar
Amy
Posts: 170
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Amy » 2 months ago

There has to be underlying reason he is working with such unprofessional people. Must be good $. 🌸
1 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 1999
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 2 months ago

Amy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:55 pm
There has to be underlying reason he is working with such unprofessional people. Must be good $. 🌸
Hes probably getting gemstones for his dad at a great price. "No middleman".
0 x

Dragonfly
Posts: 52
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Dragonfly » 2 months ago

Are you Cheryl’s sister?
0 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 1999
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 2 months ago

Dragonfly wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:09 pm
Are you Cheryl’s sister?
Who?
0 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 1915
Joined: 6 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Blossom » 2 months ago

Ginger wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:50 pm
I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
😮Wait! What?
I watched them more off than on today & I missed all that! What brought the 'flip you' on? What made them say that? Was it both?
Geez!
0 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 613
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 months ago

Blossom wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:35 pm
Ginger wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:50 pm
I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
😮Wait! What?
I watched them more off than on today & I missed all that! What brought the 'flip you' on? What made them say that? Was it both?
Geez!
Hello Blossom,

I posted this reponse in the other thread but wanted to share:

Hello I have reviewed the show and observed the following at 3:34p CST. Cheryl was talking about item 3530284 (item had multiple sizes). This is what I heard verbatim:

If your saying should I or shouldn't I the answer is yes and the reason that I say that the answer is yes is because if it wasn't for you wouldn't even be asking that question. You know you would just say 'It's not for me, flip you change the channel' but if you are asking the question then that means yes it is for you. Use your budget pay

The context of this situation appears to be geared to people who were apprehensive about making a purchase. I have the clip for anyone that would like to verify.
4 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 3832
Joined: 6 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by RS » 2 months ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:37 pm
Blossom wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:35 pm
Ginger wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:50 pm
I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
😮Wait! What?
I watched them more off than on today & I missed all that! What brought the 'flip you' on? What made them say that? Was it both?
Geez!
Hello Blossom,

I posted this reponse in the other thread but wanted to share:

Hello I have reviewed the show and observed the following at 3:34p CST. Cheryl was talking about item 3530284 (item had multiple sizes). This is what I heard verbatim:

If your saying should I or shouldn't I the answer is yes and the reason that I say that the answer is yes is because if it wasn't for you wouldn't even be asking that question. You know you would just say 'It's not for me, flip you change the channel' but if you are asking the question then that means yes it is for you. Use your budget pay

The context of this situation appears to be geared to people who were apprehensive about making a purchase. I have the clip for anyone that would like to verify.

I just now tried to respond in the “flip” thread but it locked before I could

I can’t leave for a few hours! Look what happens?!,!!!!!!!

I for one, would like to see the “flip clip” if I may please?
0 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 1999
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 2 months ago

RS wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:53 pm
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:37 pm
Blossom wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:35 pm


😮Wait! What?
I watched them more off than on today & I missed all that! What brought the 'flip you' on? What made them say that? Was it both?
Geez!
Hello Blossom,

I posted this reponse in the other thread but wanted to share:

Hello I have reviewed the show and observed the following at 3:34p CST. Cheryl was talking about item 3530284 (item had multiple sizes). This is what I heard verbatim:

If your saying should I or shouldn't I the answer is yes and the reason that I say that the answer is yes is because if it wasn't for you wouldn't even be asking that question. You know you would just say 'It's not for me, flip you change the channel' but if you are asking the question then that means yes it is for you. Use your budget pay

The context of this situation appears to be geared to people who were apprehensive about making a purchase. I have the clip for anyone that would like to verify.

I just now tried to respond in the “flip” thread but it locked before I could

I can’t leave for a few hours! Look what happens?!,!!!!!!!

I for one, would like to see the “flip clip” if I may please?
Didnt happen. I feel awful.
3 x

honey
Posts: 1010
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by honey » 2 months ago

Thank you Danielle, I missed the whole thing and no
thank you, I do not care to view the clip. From this
latest hub bub to the prior antics and screaming she
is too controversial. She's all Shop LC's.
2 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 2723
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gypsy » 2 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:01 am
RS wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:53 pm
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:37 pm

Hello Blossom,

I posted this reponse in the other thread but wanted to share:

Hello I have reviewed the show and observed the following at 3:34p CST. Cheryl was talking about item 3530284 (item had multiple sizes). This is what I heard verbatim:

If your saying should I or shouldn't I the answer is yes and the reason that I say that the answer is yes is because if it wasn't for you wouldn't even be asking that question. You know you would just say 'It's not for me, flip you change the channel' but if you are asking the question then that means yes it is for you. Use your budget pay

The context of this situation appears to be geared to people who were apprehensive about making a purchase. I have the clip for anyone that would like to verify.

I just now tried to respond in the “flip” thread but it locked before I could

I can’t leave for a few hours! Look what happens?!,!!!!!!!

I for one, would like to see the “flip clip” if I may please?
Didnt happen. I feel awful.
Gemsnob - it was a mistake ! That happens
3 x

Post Reply