Price Comparisons???

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Price Comparisons???

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I added the thread but deleted specific members - so you won't feel on the spot. @Gemaholic ;)
3 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I added the thread but deleted specific members - so you won't feel on the spot. @Gemaholic ;)
Huh?? I won't feel on the spot! I like sharing science info! I am such a science nerd! How is this science related you ask? Well, it's all based on chemistry and chemical compositions of these minerals and what chemicals react in a positive way and which can be negative!
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Huh?? I won't feel on the spot! I like sharing science info! I am such a science nerd! How is this science related you ask? Well, it's all based on chemistry and chemical compositions of these minerals and what chemicals react in a positive way and which can be negative!
Oh, thank goodness! I'm known to misunderstand! LOL
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Does anyone here EVER recognize the sites where they got their comparison piece/pieces from? I am trying to recognize some of these sites they are pulling from but can't. I have a sneaking suspicion that these pieces that are costing way more and are smaller are most like higher graded stones than what they are selling.
I recognized one of the comparisons. One of them is Overstock, the other one is Etsy. Others could be the Q or Blue Nile.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Geekdom Reigns. :lol:
3 x