Anyone watching GP show?

Gemaholic

Anyone watching GP show?

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Giuseppe's daughter is so beautiful and it's a nice, calm show with Shawn. I can't tell if that is Ankur or Amit coming out interrupting them and ruining the flow of the show. I thought Amit was in India so I am guessing that is Ankur? Sorry, I get them mixed up. They all are way too aggressive and I think they do more harm than good when they come out. The GP pieces are exquisite. We don't need used car salesman tactics. Let Shawn and Gaia sell in peace!
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: Anyone watching GP show?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Giuseppe's daughter is so beautiful and it's a nice, calm show with Shawn. I can't tell if that is Ankur or Amit coming out interrupting them and ruining the flow of the show. I thought Amit was in India so I am guessing that is Ankur? Sorry, I get them mixed up. They all are way too aggressive and I think they do more harm than good when they come out. The GP pieces are exquisite. We don't need used car salesman tactics. Let Shawn and Gaia sell in peace!
Yes! I bought a black star diopside ring earlier. It has green enamel. Ive been wanting a black star diopside for years. You saw Ankur. Hes loud too. Loud doesnt equate to exciting. This isnt a sporting event guys. Quiet down a little. Shawn does a great job I think!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I just saw the earrings that was mislabeled as moonstone instead of welo opal for about $50. They are lovely and I have never bought anything from his line. I too like the easy flow from Shawn, just one host, it’s refreshing to watch a nice presentation. I enjoyed him at the other channel, always super nice. GP daughter is lovely and I like listening to her about the pieces. Very nice this morning 🌹
8 x

Gemaholic

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Yes! I bought a black star diopside ring earlier. It has green enamel. Ive been wanting a black star diopside for years. You saw Ankur. Hes loud too. Loud doesnt equate to exciting. This isnt a sporting event guys. Quiet down a little. Shawn does a great job I think!
Oooh I missed that piece! I’m loving all the pieces. I was so tempted to get that red diamond heart necklace and the live watch. I’m going to be kicking myself over the heart pendant for sure!

They both looked uncomfortable when he came out. Shawn’s fave was priceless and Gaia also was smiling uncomfortably.

I’m sure you’ll love your GP piece! I get so many compliments on my GP jewelry!
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Oooh I missed that piece! I’m loving all the pieces. I was so tempted to get that red diamond heart necklace and the live watch. I’m going to be kicking myself over the heart pendant for sure!

They both looked uncomfortable when he came out. Shawn’s fave was priceless and Gaia also was smiling uncomfortably.

I also have a GP multi color diamond flower necklace. Its not a pendant but a necklace. Its petite which I prefer because I like to layer. Its pretty. I saw the red diamond heart pendant you are talking about. It was so pretty! She has such talent.
4 x

Gemaholic

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I also have a GP multi color diamond flower necklace. Its not a pendant but a necklace. Its petite which I prefer because I like to layer. Its pretty. I saw the red diamond heart pendant you are talking about. It was so pretty! She has such talent.
Oh god he’s back! Someone please make him go away!
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

No didn’t watch it, was hoping I could bid on something in the auction & actually win. No luck. Bids were so high, more than regular prices. So I gave up. 🌸
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
No didn’t watch it, was hoping I could bid on something in the auction & actually win. No luck. Bids were so high, more than regular prices. So I gave up. 🌸
No luck is usually my luck too. I did however receive a Grandiderite ring yesterday that I somehow won on RA at a decent price!
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Other than the emerald pendant I won on RA for a customer of mine a while ago, no luck! I am still AMAZED that there is a quartz pendant that was on under $10 Friday (that could be had on a 30% off day for $7) going for between $32 and $56. It would be funny if it wasn't tragic.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Gee I’ve seen bids for $100 to $300 for an item that has been around a long time, no where worth the bid. Are these for real? 🌸
1 x