Shungite

Vicky
Answers: 1

Shungite

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

So no one argues that if you put fullerines found in Shungite, in front of cellphones, microwaves, etc. that it can block some EMF. But it doesn't block it if you just wear a piece of shungite jewelry, unless you wear body armor made of shungite. Buying a bracelet, etc. will not block EMF towards your entire body. Besides blocking EMF, So far none of my friends and I had any luck with pain relief.
To me it makes sense, that it MIGHT reduce the EMF if you placed a piece of shungite in front of certain items emitting the radiation. But, if you just wear the jewelry, it will block only the site of the shungite jewelry, not your whole body.
I am not ready to Don a suit of shungite body Armor🙄
3 x

Amy

Re: Shungite

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I bought an elite shungite nugget on a string straight from Russia. That is all I’m going to buy. There is a little voice that says “this stuff is baloney.” I can’t say I feel any different than before. Karen said once to “never wear it to bed.” Then later on someone said “don’t ever take it off.” So with that confusion I said “forget it.” Just sayin....🌸
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

We b*tch and complain about how SLC has turned into the "The Shungite Show". We ask to show more of anything else, ANYTHING but Shungite and what do they do, you ask???? They have a 25% discount today for ONLY.....you guessed it.....Shungite!!
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
We b*tch and complain about how SLC has turned into the "The Shungite Show". We ask to show more of anything else, ANYTHING but Shungite and what do they do, you ask???? They have a 25% discount today for ONLY.....you guessed it.....Shungite!!
I'm hoping the coupon will entice those who want it to order so much that the entire Shungite inventory will be wiped out!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
So no one argues that if you put fullerines found in Shungite, in front of cellphones, microwaves, etc. that it can block some EMF. But it doesn't block it if you just wear a piece of shungite jewelry, unless you wear body armor made of shungite. Buying a bracelet, etc. will not block EMF towards your entire body. Besides blocking EMF, So far none of my friends and I had any luck with pain relief.
To me it makes sense, that it MIGHT reduce the EMF if you placed a piece of shungite in front of certain items emitting the radiation. But, if you just wear the jewelry, it will block only the site of the shungite jewelry, not your whole body.
I am not ready to Don a suit of shungite body Armor🙄
Could not agree more!
0 x

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

While I believe that there is healing powers in things of nature , the Shungite did not help me.
There are places you cannot put Shungitr although they seem to be trying. I did try rings , bracelets , and earrings but they did not help the headaches and joint pain I have. I am not saying the people making the testimonials are lying or they are not real. I am glad if it does actually help people. I had to buy the lowest prices pieces which the stones were small as my budget does not allow me to buy expensive jewelry nor could I decorate my house with it.
I know there are only so many real types of gems available and only so many designs they can create so it has to be somewhat repetitive.
I know people cannot watch at the same time so they have to make sure everyone has the chance to purchase items.
I know last year they said that is was almost impossible to find AA or AAA grade Tanzanite and you should buy it while you had the chance but they either bought out a collector who was willing to sell such rare and valuable gems cheap enough for Shop LC to sell them or something is not right.
I did not buy it when they were seller less expensive pieces because the items I like cost to much. I have an under 10 and definitely and only rarely anything over 100.
I have bought 2 items since the end of November. I do tune it from time to time to see what is going on , but Shop LC was like a family to me . I am disabled and spend a lot of time home and alone. I do not have they feeling anymore which is good for my budget.
I am like so many others irritated they spend so much time on an item and I am Opatrated to death. I know that is not a word.
I think they have a limited # of items and they have to spend so much times on items to fill the time.
I have noticed this longer on Under 10 days . I am sure it is hard to find items to sell at this price and even though it lasts that long there are actually not a lot of different items being sold.
I hope they listen. They will be cutting their nose off to spite their face off.
However , given all the other people they sell their items to , the loss of this show will not force them into bankruptcy. Shop Lc may just be a tax
write off . As long I got good deals that was ok with me.
Sorry for talking so much.
My best to everyone.
1 x

Butterfly

Re: Shungite and my last post.

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

Please forgive my lousy typing . I know how to spell and the correct spelling of certain words to use.
I really need to proof read.
1 x