New wigs

2Blonde

Re: New wigs

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I've watched their wig shows in the past, and to me they definitely don't look like real hair at all......they do look "wiggy." They are obviously wigs. I suppose to get a really good looking wig you need to pay more money.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Gee I wouldn’t know, but the Toni lady I’m sure can be googled for her wigs. She’s been on TV Quite a while. 🌸
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

For each wig they sell, they should do a donation for cancer patients.
4 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I bought a pixie one last year - I love Karen, but the wig was WIGGY on me. I didn’t return it. I gave it to a friend who likes that type of look
Karen has one of those faces that can pull off so many looks. I love all her different wigs. I can't figure out what her natural hair looks like.
1 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Gee I wouldn’t know, but the Toni lady I’m sure can be googled for her wigs. She’s been on TV Quite a while. 🌸
Toni Braxton. My mom LOVES that show lol
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Last year I bought one of the wigs similar to the one Karen has been sporting. I've seen Karen in most of the styles and she can really pull them off. To me they don't have that wiggy look on her. She is a tall, slender lady and has nice facial features, head shape and neck length and they look nice on her. Me on the other hand, I'm short, very short neck, smallish head, and roundish face. I got to tell you, when I put my wig on, I looked up at the mirror and busted a gut laughing :lol: :lol: It made me look like a pea head on a pear body :o . It did NOTHING to flatter even after poofing and playing around with it. I should have known better. I've always worn my hair tall and kind of big and it evens out the proportions of my face and body. Just my experience with the wig.
I need bangs and a little "pouf" and fullness in my hair. Well, I grew up in the 80's when everyone had big hair but I cant imagine any of the wigs they sell flattering my head or face. Not to mention, I dont think a wig would be comfortable. Im always hot.
I have long hair. Can't imagine piling it all up top my head then covering with a nylon thingy and topping all that with a hot wig.
Yikes.
3 x