New wigs

RoxiJade

New wigs

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Karen and Becky are on right now wearing the new wigs that will be presented tomorrow. Just wondering if any of you have tried the wigs before. I am tempted, but I hope they look realistic. Thanks!
1 x

Amy

Re: New wigs

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I would try to check prior reviews of their wigs (if there are any). I don’t have a wig but one of the other channels sells them all the time. I know for sure they are a blend of several shades (subtle) that look realistic. I think the lady who sells them is Toni Braxton or Bratton, don’t know what channel. 🌸
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I bought a pixie one last year - I love Karen, but the wig was WIGGY on me. I didn’t return it. I gave it to a friend who likes that type of look
5 x

Amy

Google that Toni person & get more info....🌸
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I think Karen looks great with short hair. It brings out her eyes. Every time she wears one I have noticed her eyes.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I think Karen looks great with short hair. It brings out her eyes. Every time she wears one I have noticed her eyes.
I've thought the same and like her as a blonde
3 x

Amy

Yes I sent a host message to Karen about the wig. It was very positive. Completely ignored. She mentioned other comments but not mine. AGAIN. Time to take a hint, I’m wasting my time. 🌸
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Last year I bought one of the wigs similar to the one Karen has been sporting. I've seen Karen in most of the styles and she can really pull them off. To me they don't have that wiggy look on her. She is a tall, slender lady and has nice facial features, head shape and neck length and they look nice on her. Me on the other hand, I'm short, very short neck, smallish head, and roundish face. I got to tell you, when I put my wig on, I looked up at the mirror and busted a gut laughing :lol: :lol: It made me look like a pea head on a pear body :o . It did NOTHING to flatter even after poofing and playing around with it. I should have known better. I've always worn my hair tall and kind of big and it evens out the proportions of my face and body. Just my experience with the wig.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Last year I bought one of the wigs similar to the one Karen has been sporting. I've seen Karen in most of the styles and she can really pull them off. To me they don't have that wiggy look on her. She is a tall, slender lady and has nice facial features, head shape and neck length and they look nice on her. Me on the other hand, I'm short, very short neck, smallish head, and roundish face. I got to tell you, when I put my wig on, I looked up at the mirror and busted a gut laughing :lol: :lol: It made me look like a pea head on a pear body :o . It did NOTHING to flatter even after poofing and playing around with it. I should have known better. I've always worn my hair tall and kind of big and it evens out the proportions of my face and body. Just my experience with the wig.
I need bangs and a little "pouf" and fullness in my hair. Well, I grew up in the 80's when everyone had big hair but I cant imagine any of the wigs they sell flattering my head or face. Not to mention, I dont think a wig would be comfortable. Im always hot.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I would try to check prior reviews of their wigs (if there are any). I don’t have a wig but one of the other channels sells them all the time. I know for sure they are a blend of several shades (subtle) that look realistic. I think the lady who sells them is Toni Braxton or Bratton, don’t know what channel. 🌸
Toni Braxton? Is she the singer?
2 x