Cheryl

Vicky
Answers: 1

Cheryl

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Im very proud of how Cheryl is REALLY TRYING not to yell. Every now and then she forgets, but catches herself. For me its an enjoyable thing to see.
9 x

Ginger

Re: Cheryl

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I was impressed what time I watched tonight, provided more knowledgeable information about the stones. I guess time will tell if it lasts, but I could tolerate it tonight when I did tune in. Some pieces were beautiful but I didn’t order anything, am waiting awhile. But I am tempted by a couple pieces, I love the grape color and some of the designs. I’m not into huge rings, and a couple of others caught my eye. But I think it was an improvement tonight in her presentation. 🌹
7 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I enjoyed she and Katie tonight. As a matter of fact for the past few times I have actually enjoyed watching her and listening to her knowledge of gems.
8 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I don't think she really means too be so loud she is just excited about what she's selling because she loves gems so much. But a few things annoy me,such as stop the music and constant clocks and can I talk to you for a moment, or talking over her co-host, things like that annoy me more then her talking loud. I talk loud most of the time and I really don't mean to,I don't realize it often until someone tells me.
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

I agree, Cheryl has been trying really hard to control her mannerisms and volume. It has been enjoyable watching her for several shows lately. :) :)
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I also noticed it tonight too, I enjoyed watching , it was relaxing.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I had the mute button on the whole time. Trying to keep my anxiety under control. 🌸
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I think Katie is great with Cheryl and they are good together. Enjoyed tonight!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I agree with everyone, and I think they’re listening to some of our complaints. As for what I have heard anyway. I actually watched the last couple hours and it was a big improvement but I hope it lasts. I’m the exact opposite, everyone tells me I talk too low for them to hear. I guess everyone has their own volume, so to speak 😂😂 but honestly, good job tonight Cheryl. It was a nice show and I too enjoy Katie and how she gets tickled at lots of things & starts laughing. It makes me in a better mood when I see the hosts actually enjoying themselves and not acting like it’s a circus there. 🐘🦁
8 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

There is still one thing about her that really irritates me. She needs to STOP saying that silver is $20 A GRAM! It sells for about $18 per OUNCE, and that is a huge difference! An ounce is 31.2 grams. I've heard her say this at least three times, most recently yesterday during the 5-7pm EST show with Katie. Why doesn't someone at SLC stop her from saying this? She then goes on to multiply the gram weight of the piece by $20 and says there is $120 (or whatever) just in the silver weight.

@Moderator_Danielle
8 x