Sterling silver or silvertone?

Kittycat

Sterling silver or silvertone?

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I thought everything was suppose to be sterling silver? Not silvertone, big difference. I guess you have to pay attention to every item, even the hosts almost made a mistake.
1 x

Gemsnob

Re: Sterling silver or silvertone?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I thought everything was suppose to be sterling silver? Not silvertone, big difference. I guess you have to pay attention to every item, even the hosts almost made a mistake.
They are showing Lifestyle things and they arent silver. I guess they think whats a little tone?
0 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Personally, I think it's been a pretty good day, so far, on Shop LC. Moving quickly, getting right to the obvious price, very descriptive about the items. Especially the insulated cup that Karen had on, earlier. I bought one months ago. I made some ice tea, middle of summer, left the cup by the sink, thinking I would use it again right away. I ended up having to leave for a couple days, came home, grabbed the cup to dump it and heard tinkling inside. It still had ice in it! I was amazed. I'm talking whole pieces of ice. But, I hope Peter keeps hosting. Nice to see a professional attitude. And, please, can we stop nitpicking? Yes, it was silvertone, they made a mistake, but corrected it immediately. I almost quit looking at this forum because the hate was getting too deep. People are different, we all make mistakes. Don't like it? Don't watch it. Or mute it, like now with Ankur. Wow. Wish I had half that energy..
5 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I wasn't nitpicking the hosts, just saying I thought it was all sterling silver today, not Silverstone or lifestyle? The cup presentation was way too long about 1\2 hr.
1 x

Gemsnob

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Personally, I think it's been a pretty good day, so far, on Shop LC. Moving quickly, getting right to the obvious price, very descriptive about the items. Especially the insulated cup that Karen had on, earlier. I bought one months ago. I made some ice tea, middle of summer, left the cup by the sink, thinking I would use it again right away. I ended up having to leave for a couple days, came home, grabbed the cup to dump it and heard tinkling inside. It still had ice in it! I was amazed. I'm talking whole pieces of ice. But, I hope Peter keeps hosting. Nice to see a professional attitude. And, please, can we stop nitpicking? Yes, it was silvertone, they made a mistake, but corrected it immediately. I almost quit looking at this forum because the hate was getting too deep. People are different, we all make mistakes. Don't like it? Don't watch it. Or mute it, like now with Ankur. Wow. Wish I had half that energy..
No one is being hateful or nitpicking. Its a simple question. Why advertise an all day Silver Under $10 if its not? And...when people tell others not to watch, its the same as someone telling you not to read comments or the forum.
2 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Oh,excuse me,you're so right. They should have advertised it as "SOME sterling silver, a few lifestyle pieces, Sean karate chops an apple, Karen shows another spin thingy, under $10 Day". Then your day wouldn't have been ruined. And there is a huge poster behind the hosts saying under $10 silver and lifestyle. And, last week there was so much hate being directed at Cheryl, I was expecting to see on the news a bunch of people with pitchforks and burning torches, chasing her down the street. Geeze. Now I remember why I don't get involved with this stuff. RS, Catticus, it's been a pleasure having a laugh with you. Taking my recent acquisition out for a walk (German shepherd, nearly beaten to death, chain embedded around his neck, every rib sticking out. ) I don't have time for this petty bs. I save my hatred for the ones who truly deserve it, animal abusers. Which is why I started watching this show on Fridays, I saw the dog pics. Anyway, cya.
4 x

Gemsnob

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Oh,excuse me,you're so right. They should have advertised it as "SOME sterling silver, a few lifestyle pieces, Sean karate chops an apple, Karen shows another spin thingy, under $10 Day". Then your day wouldn't have been ruined. And there is a huge poster behind the hosts saying under $10 silver and lifestyle. And, last week there was so much hate being directed at Cheryl, I was expecting to see on the news a bunch of people with pitchforks and burning torches, chasing her down the street. Geeze. Now I remember why I don't get involved with this stuff. RS, Catticus, it's been a pleasure having a laugh with you. Taking my recent acquisition out for a walk (German shepherd, nearly beaten to death, chain embedded around his neck, every rib sticking out. ) I don't have time for this petty bs. I save my hatred for the ones who truly deserve it, animal abusers. Which is why I started watching this show on Fridays, I saw the dog pics. Anyway, cya.
They could advertise it as Under $10 Friday. Cya
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat you are right! Sterling silver and silverstone is not the same. And today's show is Under $10 silver. And should be Sterling silver only, not silverstone.
2 x