FOR TV TAG ON MY RING

LoyalCustomer717

FOR TV TAG ON MY RING

Post by LoyalCustomer717 » 4 years ago

PURCHASED ITEM 3450024. GOT THE RING SHIPPED TO ME WITH A WHITE TAG THAT SAID 'FOR TV' ATTACHED TO THE RING BAND ALONG WITH THE USUAL YELLOW LABEL. SO, HAD THE RING 5 DAYS, DECIDED TO WEAR IT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WITHIN AN HOUR, A STONE WAS GONE. I CALLED TRYING TO GET HELP BUT SHOPLC DOESN'T BELIEVE IN A CUSTOMER HAVING THE OPTION OF HAVING A RING REPAIRED OR A STONE REPLACED. NOT ONLY DID I GET A RING THAT WAS USED DURING A T V PRESENTATION ... BUT I GOT ACCUSED OF MAKING IT UP ABOUT THE LABEL BEING ATTACHED SAYING "FOR TV." SO, I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. AND ALL I'VE BEEN TOLD IS RETURN THE RING FOR A REFUND. CAN'T GET A REPLACEMENT, MY SIZE IS GONE. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

JAN 19.2020
SO, I NEGLECTED TO MENTION THAT WHEN I RECEIVED THIS RING WITH THE 'FOR TV' TAG, I IMMEDIATELY CALLED IN TO 877-899-0099. I REACHED A FEMALE REP WHO DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SO SHE TRANSFERRED ME TO 'SHOPLC PERSONAL SHOPPER' AREA. THERE, I SPOKE WITH A MALE REP. HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO TRY TO SEE IF HE COULD FIND A SIZE 10 OF MY RING IN INVENTORY. HE DID NOT. BUT HE DID TELL ME I SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I GOT MY RING, THAT GETTING A RING WITH A 'FOR TV' TAG ON IT MEANT I GOT THE BEST PICK OF QUALITY. HE BRIEFLY EXPLAINED THAT BEFORE ANY SHOW, JEWELRY, ESPECIALLY RINGS, ARE SORTED THRU AND THE BEST IS PICKED TO SHOW FOR HELPING TO SELL THE RING WHEN THE RING IS SEEN LIVE. SO, I SHOULD BE HAPPY BECAUSE I GOT THE BEST THERE IS IN THIS PARTICULAR RING. I WAS STUNNED. I WENT SILENT FOR A MINUTE, THEN JUST GOT OUT OF THE CALL. AT THIS POINT, I AM GOING TO COMPOSE A DETAILED LETTER AND SEND IT TO PRES/CEO AMIT ARGAWAL. I AM STILL STUNNED AT ALL OF THIS BUT I WILL PURSUE THIS ISSUE ABOUT MY RING UNTIL SHOP LC MAKES IT RIGHT. I AM NOT SENDING BACK MY RING THAT I LOVE WHEREAS THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT SIZE. ***NEVER GIVE UP PPL, WHEN YOU ARE BEING MISLED AND PUSHED ALONG WITH EMPTY WORDS AND PROMISES JUST SO YOU CAN BE GOTTEN RID OF. STAY THE COURSE UNTIL YOU GET PROPER RESOLVE.
Last edited by LoyalCustomer717 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: FOR TV TAG ON MY RING

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago
PURCHASED ITEM 3450024. GOT THE RING SHIPPED TO ME WITH A WHITE TAG THAT SAID 'FOR TV' ATTACHED TO THE RING BAND ALONG WITH THE USUAL YELLOW LABEL. SO, HAD THE RING 5 DAYS, DECIDED TO WEAR IT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WITHIN AN HOUR, A STONE WAS GONE. I CALLED TRYING TO GET HELP BUT SHOPLC DOESN'T BELIEVE IN A CUSTOMER HAVING THE OPTION OF HAVING A RING REPAIRED OR A STONE REPLACED. NOT ONLY DID I GET A RING THAT WAS USED DURING A T V PRESENTATION ... BUT I GOT ACCUSED OF MAKING IT UP ABOUT THE LABEL BEING ATTACHED SAYING "FOR TV." SO, I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. AND ALL I'VE BEEN TOLD IS RETURN THE RING FOR A REFUND. CAN'T GET A REPLACEMENT, MY SIZE IS GONE. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.
Good Evening, LoyalCustomer717!

I am so sorry to hear this happened to your purchase! It is simply inexcusable that this would happen, and for that I offer my sincerest apologies. We'd like to get this settled to your satisfaction. If you would, may you please send the order information to our Customer Service email, customerservice@shoplc.com? With this, we the Moderator Team can take a further look into this and check what can be done for you
4 x

LoyalCustomer717

Connor. I sent an email with pictures of the ring with the stone gone. I am very disappointed that in my phone calls to ShopLC, I was pretty much accused of making it up when I told the supervisor that my ring came to me with a white tag saying "for tv" along with the normal tag attached. but after one hour of wearing my 5 day old ring today, I looked down at my ring and a stone was gone. I’ve actually had a cus rep tell me that nothing could be done for me due to 'wear and tear' policy at ShopLC. Seriously, I receive a ring that was used for a TV presentation all day, and after 5 days in after getting it and wearing it once, only for an hour, a stone is gone. And all I get is 'return it for a refund' or "its not possible that I was sent a ring with a "for TV" tag because the warehouse doesn't ship those items out to customers. In essence, I was being called a liar.

I love all my ShopLC rings, especially my grandidierite and tanzanite rings. So telling me to just return the ring for a refund is insulting due to the condition I received my ring--used for TV presentation.

I want someone to do more than just try to get rid of me....and my complaint about this ring and the "for TV" tag. More should be done besides just brushing me off with an offer of return ring for a refund. I want my ring. I love my ring. it’s not my fault I was sent a TV demo ring. (*Edited to remove All Caps*)
8 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago
Connor. I sent an email with pictures of the ring with the stone gone. I am very disappointed that in my phone calls to ShopLC, I was pretty much accused of making it up when I told the supervisor that my ring came to me with a white tag saying "for tv" along with the normal tag attached. but after one hour of wearing my 5 day old ring today, I looked down at my ring and a stone was gone. I’ve actually had a cus rep tell me that nothing could be done for me due to 'wear and tear' policy at ShopLC. Seriously, I receive a ring that was used for a TV presentation all day, and after 5 days in after getting it and wearing it once, only for an hour, a stone is gone. And all I get is 'return it for a refund' or "its not possible that I was sent a ring with a "for TV" tag because the warehouse doesn't ship those items out to customers. In essence, I was being called a liar.

I love all my ShopLC rings, especially my grandidierite and tanzanite rings. So telling me to just return the ring for a refund is insulting due to the condition I received my ring--used for TV presentation.

I want someone to do more than just try to get rid of me....and my complaint about this ring and the "for TV" tag. More should be done besides just brushing me off with an offer of return ring for a refund. I want my ring. I love my ring. it’s not my fault I was sent a TV demo ring.
Goodness, It is disheartening to hear that happened with our phone representatives! I agree it is not right to accuse or assume one is a liar just because that happened, and I will certainly be notifying our management teams to look into this further with the representatives you had talked with and ensure corrective training be done for them. As for the email you sent in, we will be looking into this and see what can be done, aside from just asking to have it returned for a refund.
5 x

LoyalCustomer717

thank you Connor
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And so new customers are now seeing what we’ve been dealing with all this time.

SLC...how long can this go on like this?
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

It makes you wonder how many of those rings have been sent to customers, how do we know they do not do this all the time? All they would have to do is remove the white tag and ship it out, maybe that is why some of us get scratched or dirty looking items that seem to have been used or worn.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

In all my years buying from Shoplc, I also have had TV demo’s shipped to me. One was a perfume that came in the shape of a ladies shoe. The side of the box was opened, then the sample was put back. Full of fingerprints. I sent pics to corporate. President Kevin and his team promptly refunded my purchase, without asking me to return it. As a medically trained person, I knew better then to use opened items. Never know. I discarded it. Another perfume never made it past DHL. But, since I ordered all 3 fragrances, the 3rd one arrived in good shape. Smelled similar to my OPIUM perfume.
I also received a overnight handbag with wheels that had blue ink writing on the gold leather. It came in a cloth bag. Someone from the sample area wrote with marker on the cloth bag, and it leaked thru to the gold leather. Ink remover didnt work.
The last one was a green diamond necklace, with links broken, arrived in a dirty baggie, with writing and stapled. I sent pics and returned it.
It appears that sometimes damaged returns, or samples are by mistake put back into inventory.
Had shoplc employed a jeweler to fix items, it would be less likely we receive damaged or used items
5 x

LoyalCustomer717

Vicky, you've been thru a lot....gee whiz.

I've been watching the Grandidierite show all day...I'm speechless at this point. I love my ring with the missing stone and I DON'T WANT TO SEND IT BACK SIMPLY BECAUSE I CANNOT GET A REPLACEMENT...MY SIZE WAS THE LAST ONE WHEN I ORDERED IT, WHICH INFURIATES ME MORE ABOUT BEING SENT A RING THAT WAS USED FOR DEMO ON A LIVE SHOW AND THEN PUT INTO STOCK--WITH THE "FOR TV" TAG ATTACHED ALONG WITH A REGULAR YELLOW TAG. I'M FURIOUS. AT THIS POINT, I'M GONNA WRITE A LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT AMIT. I'M NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL I GET PROPER COMPENSATION FOR MY RING. ***WHEN I RECEIVED THE RING AND SAW THE "FOR TV" TAG, I CALLED IMMEDIATELY. THE GUY THAT WAS HELPING ME ACTUALLY TOLD ME I WAS LUCKY TO GET THE RING FROM THE SHOW BECAUSE BEFORE ANY SHOW THEY GO THRU AND PICK OUT THE BEST RINGS TO PRESENT SO THEY SELL BETTER....I WAS STUNNED TO HEAR HIM SAY THAT AND IF THEY EVER REVIEW HIS CALLS, HE'S IN BIG TROUBLE.

THANKS FOR POSTING ABOUT MY SITUATION.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

In all my years buying from Shoplc, I also have had TV demo’s shipped to me. One was a perfume that came in the shape of a ladies shoe. The side of the box was opened, then the sample was put back. Full of fingerprints. I sent pics to corporate. President Kevin and his team promptly refunded my purchase, without asking me to return it. As a medically trained person, I knew better then to use opened items. Never know. I discarded it. Another perfume never made it past DHL. But, since I ordered all 3 fragrances, the 3rd one arrived in good shape. Smelled similar to my OPIUM perfume.
I also received a overnight handbag with wheels that had blue ink writing on the gold leather. It came in a cloth bag. Someone from the sample area wrote with marker on the cloth bag, and it leaked thru to the gold leather. Ink remover didnt work.
The last one was a green diamond necklace, with links broken, arrived in a dirty baggie, with writing and stapled. I sent pics and returned it.
It appears that sometimes damaged returns, or samples are by mistake put back into inventory.
Had shoplc employed a jeweler to fix items, it would be less likely we receive damaged or used items
2 x