Emeraldine

RS

Emeraldine

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Anyone partake? I did...sigh
I got the suite of emerald cut. Ring, pendant and earrings.

Oh, I forgot...I also got a gold vermeil ring with a round!! Stone
1 x

mpompadour

Re: Emeraldine

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

I did. I bought the emerald cut and white topaz dangle earrings. They will match an Emeraldine quartz emerald cut ring I bought a few months ago. I really love the Emeraldine quartz color and the little inclusions they somehow were able to incorporate into the layer. Very realistic looking process. :)
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
I did. I bought the emerald cut and white topaz dangle earrings. They will match an Emeraldine quartz emerald cut ring I bought a few months ago. I really love the Emeraldine quartz color and the little inclusions they somehow were able to incorporate into the layer. Very realistic looking process. :)
Well we bought the same earrings! I hope like all the pieces I got!
1 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Cool! I think you will like them a lot. I think the emerald cut really show off the color and flash of the stones. Don't get me wrong, I like the other cuts, but the emerald cut is so classic and beautiful.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Cool! I think you will like them a lot. I think the emerald cut really show off the color and flash of the stones. Don't get me wrong, I like the other cuts, but the emerald cut is so classic and beautiful.
I agree. I also love emerald cut. Appropriate for this stone anyway.
1 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you so much for your feedback! If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
LaRica W.
1 x