TLV Purse

Gem Lover

TLV Purse

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Today's leading value butterfly purse has the butterfly upside down if you look at the wallet the butterfly is the right way it's right side up but the purse has a butterfly upside down they messed up.
Last edited by Gem Lover 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Gypsy

Re: T l v purse

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Today's leading value butterfly purse has the butterfly upside down if you look at the wallet the butterfly is the right way it's right side up but the purse has a butterfly upside down they messed up.
Really? I'll have to look , Im not that into the Sukriti bags. They are pretty but I like dividers inside for organization.
2 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Yup
I saw that on the purse and the backpack toooo
Lol
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good catch! Thanks for the heads up!
3 x

Gem Lover

@ Gypsy some of the purses do have dividers inside, the ones today do, I like the ones with the dividers also, those are the only ones I buy. The ones aired today have a large zipper pocket down the middle and so it is divided into 3 area's plus it has the regular zipper compartment and the two smaller pockets for phone and keys ect,,,
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ Gypsy some of the purses do have dividers inside, the ones today do, I like the ones with the dividers also, those are the only ones I buy. The ones aired today have a large zipper pocket down the middle and so it is divided into 3 area's plus it has the regular zipper compartment and the two smaller pockets for phone and keys ect,,,
Well that's what I get for assuming something 😁 soon as I saw them on I quit paying attention 🤪
2 x

Gemsnob

Re: TLV Purse

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Not sure if anyone has a need for clutches for dressy occasions. The "J" network is showing a vendor that uses crystals, often Swarovski, in his jewelry and he designs some really pretty cluthes that have crystals all over them. Many are animal themed. I have not purchased any because I dont know that I would use them but they really are beaitiful and you cannot beat his prices!
4 x

Gem Lover

Hi Gemsnob yes I know who you mean and his clutches are very pretty, they sometimes have them on sale. They usually sell for a lot of money if you buy them at a store. He once said his wife has a closet of shelves just for those clutch's and she keeps them in the box they came in but has the shelves labeled so she knows what each one is.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Those clutches are GORGEOUS! Problem is I have absolutely no where to take one where it would be appropriate anymore. To volunteer at the food bank? I don't think so!
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Those clutches are GORGEOUS! Problem is I have absolutely no where to take one where it would be appropriate anymore. To volunteer at the food bank? I don't think so!
Im with you there! They are pretty to look at but I have no where to wear one! Im sure someone else would though! Hint hint ;)
0 x