Driving me crazy ....

Eve
Answers: 1

Driving me crazy ....

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I just bought bali carved pieces and do you think she would hold them to her neck so we can see the look when on.
Nope!!
They where large pieces and i opted out of the buy all because i could not see on the neck. I even messaged in but
Nope.
Come on please .......
Plus took for everrrrrrrrrrrrr to get to the final price.
I will not buy anything anymore until its at the final price. To many issues!
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Driving me crazy ....

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I just bought bali carved pieces and do you think she would hold them to her neck so we can see the look when on.
Nope!!
They where large pieces and i opted out of the buy all because i could not see on the neck. I even messaged in but
Nope.
Come on please .......
It took forever!! Blake is known for this. He plays too many games and he sounds disingenuous to me.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

A host that does NOTHING but prolonged price drops, over and over and over (not saying anything about the gem, the design, etc) shows they have nothing to bring to the table. Period.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
A host that does NOTHING but prolonged price drops, over and over and over (not saying anything about the gem, the design, etc) shows they have nothing to bring to the table. Period.
Agree ! 5 minutes in to his show this morning I changed the channel
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Who was the female host? I hate when they do not put on or hold up an item, they should do like JTV and put on every item. JTV puts on magnictic clasp converters on all their pendants before the show starts so they can put them on and remove them quickly while on air. I hate when a couple of the female host will stand their looking at the male host as he is talking forever instead of putting the items on right away so we can see them.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Who was the female host? I hate when they do not put on or hold up an item, they should do like JTV and put on every item. JTV puts on magnictic clasp converters on all their pendants before the show starts so they can put them on and remove them quickly while on air. I hate when a couple of the female host will stand their looking at the male host as he is talking forever instead of putting the items on right away so we can see them.
6am was Dionne. But I dont know her last name
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I wasn’t watching yet. I wonder who. Putting magnetic clasps on t.v. Demo pieces is brilliant! SLC won’t want to do that because they end up selling the demo pieces (wrong thing to do imo). And they wouldn’t want to have to remove the clasp.
3 x

Gem Lover

I thought you would say Dionne, she is notorious for not putting on items and I hate that, she does it all the time. Just the other day I was watching and she would not put anything on or up to her body, I was so irritated.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Nope!!
Nope.
Come on please .......
Hello,

Thanks so much for you feedback. I am sorry about this! I will be sharing the information with the production team!
6 x

Gem Lover

RS they make it easy for the host to change out items quickly but at the same time they tell the customers on live TV how they are swapping out the items so quickly and let them know that the magnetic clasp converters can be purchased on their website so at the same time it is smart marketing on their part, they get more sales this way.
3 x