Re: Site messed up

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Should I get the oval? Ughhhhh
1 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

@RS

I wouldn't give up! Maybe the cushion will bounce back into stock? It could happen! Right?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

I wouldn't give up! Maybe the cushion will bounce back into stock? It could happen! Right?
It could. I keep refreshing to see if it does.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I hate to say this but....you can get it and always send it back if you aren't thrilled.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I hate to say this but....you can get it and always send it back if you aren't thrilled.
Yeah. I would most likely like it (barring any quality issues of course) but knowing I would have rather had the cushion. I tried to get in on it right away but it wouldn’t even load.
Grrrrr
3 x

Hayhaypaula

I just looked at the TLV page, and if you already got the pendant, you might as well get the oval ring. It would still look like a set, due to the design of the boxed off halo! Or maybe they'll get more cushions later, and you can return the oval?

Remember how they used to show the number left in stock, rather than the number sold, and then the host would tell the director to "load all of them in!" Maybe they are holding some back for later today? Just thinking out loud!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
I just looked at the TLV page, and if you already got the pendant, you might as well get the oval ring. It would still look like a set, due to the design of the boxed off halo! Or maybe they'll get more cushions later, and you can return the oval?

Remember how they used to show the number left in stock, rather than the number sold, and then the host would tell the director to "load all of them in!" Maybe they are holding some back for later today? Just thinking out loud!
I didn’t get the pendant. They showed the rings first and at the time I couldn’t get either because of the site issue. Then later the ovals came back.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

omg. First. Can you believe that I have never clicked on the TLV before? How in the world did I miss that? I'm sitting here stunned at myself. I will get in a routine and... :shock: :roll:

Second. @RS those pieces have been in the catalog for a few days because I search for kyanite everyday. I have the necklace in my wishlist. They are very very pretty. I bet they will show up again. I like the cushion too but the oval is no slouch.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
omg. First. Can you believe that I have never clicked on the TLV before? How in the world did I miss that? I'm sitting here stunned at myself. I will get in a routine and... :shock: :roll:

Second. @RS those pieces have been in the catalog for a few days because I search for kyanite everyday. I have the necklace in my wishlist. They are very very pretty. I bet they will show up again. I like the cushion too but the oval is no slouch.
As much as my finger keeps wandering over to click buy on the oval, I really would rather have the cushion. So I will wait. If it comes back great. If not SLC lost a sale from me. If the site had been working I would have bought it.
2 x

Hayhaypaula

The pendants are still up on the TLV page if you reconsider. No, they aren't giving me a commission! Lol

But, I did just find a $3.85 credit on my account and have no idea why? Yes, I spent it before they could notice their mistake! I got a 925 silver sapphire pendant and stainless chain that matches the lever back earrings that should arrive in the mail tomorrow! The earrings cost $11.65. The pendant qualified for the 25% flash sale code, so that item cost me a whopping $5.59! My kind of deal!
6 x