Price drop game...

RS

Price drop game...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Today???

We all know where you are going so just don’t do that today.

Because you see, here is what happens and HAS happened to folks.

You SAY that everyone gets the final price, which we ALL know today is $9.99

BUT...sometimes when people jump in early and buy it their price does NOT get adjusted so they have to call CS and sometimes the order is straightened out, sometimes it’s cancelled.

Or...people cautiously wait till final price and their size and/or choice is GONE.

Just leave off the price games, okay? Even IF only on Friday?
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Price drop game...

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I agree.....a couple of times I jumped in early and wasnt invoiced final price and it was a hassle. So I just dont and just take my chances if I think I want to purchase.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree RS, it is so stupid that they do the pricing game on under $10 Friday, it says under $10 all over their set but yet they do this, it is so irritating and I refuse to jump in early after they have screwed me multiple times over charging me.
4 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 4 years ago

Well, I have had two frustrating calls with customer service today. After 1st auction, I noticed the reduced shipping was applied but no 5% discount. Supposedly, they will give me credit. Just tried to pay for two more, and no 5% discount code is visible. Call again; they claim it is an IT issue (why when everything else is working). Claim they do not have the code to give me, so again paid without my discount. Supervisor "did not have time" to talk to me. They sent a ticket and I just have to wait. I am very new to this site, and so far, this is extremely disappointing. Makes absolutely no sense on any level. Anyone else have a similar problem?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I agree RS, it is so stupid that they do the pricing game on under $10 Friday, it says under $10 all over their set but yet they do this, it is so irritating and I refuse to jump in early after they have screwed me multiple times over charging me.
I normally refuse to as well. I have had to get my price fixed too. I only do on rare occasions and usually on normal (normal?) price days when I am willing to pay whatever the price is just because I want the item.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SuzyQ82 wrote:
4 years ago
Well, I have had two frustrating calls with customer service today. After 1st auction, I noticed the reduced shipping was applied but no 5% discount. Supposedly, they will give me credit. Just tried to pay for two more, and no 5% discount code is visible. Call again; they claim it is an IT issue (why when everything else is working). Claim they do not have the code to give me, so again paid without my discount. Supervisor "did not have time" to talk to me. They sent a ticket and I just have to wait. I am very new to this site, and so far, this is extremely disappointing. Makes absolutely no sense on any level. Anyone else have a similar problem?
You mean in the Rising Auction section? That deal they have today? Ughhhh.

@Moderator_Danielle

Can you help SuzyQ????

Hello SuzyQ❣️❣️❣️

Welcome!

My daddy used to call me that! Susan is my middle name is why.
5 x

Gypsy

I would be willing to bet that everyone shopping would agree with this yet drawn out tactics continue and our thoughts and wishes land with BIG THUMP
kind of like the possum that I kicked off my front entrance this morning.
(Did feel bad....he fell three floors down)
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I would be willing to bet that everyone shopping would agree with this yet drawn out tactics continue and our thoughts and wishes land with BIG THUMP
kind of like the possum that I kicked off my front entrance this morning.
(Did feel bad....he fell three floors down)
Awhhhh OMG Gypsy!

But I agree with you 100%
2 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 4 years ago

Yes, that is correct. $1.99 shipping and 5% discount. It truly makes no sense when they automatically applied the reduced shipping. I obviously have no problem accessing the site and paying.
0 x

Gypsy

SuzyQ82 wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, that is correct. $1.99 shipping and 5% discount. It truly makes no sense when they automatically applied the reduced shipping. I obviously have no problem accessing the site and paying.
Did you put in the 5% discount code.?
1 x