Did anyone buy the Meteorites

Vicky
Answers: 1

Did anyone buy the Meteorites

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I was tempted to buy a Meteorite pendant, but lots of articles claim there are alot of fakes being sold. It is strange how it is sold fir so littke when it takes years of searching to find a meteorite. That means no income while searching. So how could tge searcher make any profit selling them at these prices. Are there experts that can verify that its real ??
5 x

Spooky

Re: Did anyone buy the Meteorites

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I was tempted to buy a Meteorite pendant, but lots of articles claim there are alot of fakes being sold. It is strange how it is sold fir so littke when it takes years of searching to find a meteorite. That means no income while searching. So how could tge searcher make any profit selling them at these prices. Are there experts that can verify that its real ??
Didn’t buy anything. Way cheaper elsewhere
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
great question Vicky makes me leery
4 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
great question Vicky makes me leery
There are a number of sites run by real geologists who
verify everything they sell. Google it for sure
6 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Not even watching, it just doesn't appeal to me. I am watching the J channel right now, the only one with jewelry today so far.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Nope. Im saving in case I fine pieces of Royston later tonight.
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I may watch that show, but I doubt I'll love it as much as sleeping beauty which I have way too much of. Being very careful with what I buy until I find a job, I lost my job right before Christmas so I didn't buy much clearance since it wasn't returnable.
4 x

Pittiemom

Post by Pittiemom » 4 years ago

A few years ago I went to the Tucson gem show and I saw genuine loose meteorites that were amazing. Huge prices too but the ones I saw looked much better to my liking.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I may watch that show, but I doubt I'll love it as much as sleeping beauty which I have way too much of. Being very careful with what I buy until I find a job, I lost my job right before Christmas so I didn't buy much clearance since it wasn't returnable.
That's tough losing your job, especially right before Christmas! Hope you find one you like even better soon💞
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Kittycat —I Hope something great happens for you very soon, which will have been worth waiting for 🙏🏻
2 x