Hosts need to check the web

Vicky
Answers: 1

Hosts need to check the web

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Tenner and Kim are selling a Bali bracelet. He is making a big deal about giving 50% off $499. Then another big deal later on, that only today, its $199. In the meanwhile its been $179 on the web the whole time. Finally he says: TODAY AND TODAY ONLY you are paying $179.
So aggravating that he doesnt check the web that its been $179 before “ his special discount”
I guess, he is hoping most viewers dont go onto the web, so they believe that TODAY AND TODAY ONLY, they are getting a special discount🤬
8 x

Gem Lover

Re: Hosts need to check the web

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have seen host do the same thing many times and. I tell them but per usual no response.
7 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

This has been a pet peeve of mine as well. Whenever I watch them, I always feel like I'm being talked "down" to.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

They will continue to play the pricing games because there will always be "the newbie" as we lovingly referred to them. And the ones that do not have internet access.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
They will continue to play the pricing games because there will always be "the newbie" as we lovingly referred to them. And the ones that do not have internet access.
Well, and its fun and entertaining to them. Its all about "delivering joy" to someone, even if its them. At least they can say they are having fun and laughing all the way to the bank.
4 x