Larimar

Gem Lover

Larimar

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Again they are showing crazy comps and talking about how much it sells for on a cruise ship, well of course the prices will be jacked up on a cruise ship because they figure people who can afford a cruise will pay more. A quick search for artisan larimar or any larimar will show many sites that sell it for much less than here, that site where people sell their handmade items that starts with an E has loads of it.
3 x

Chrisstone

Re: Larimar

Post by Chrisstone » 4 years ago

Wow I think I know the site you mean. Do they have budget pymnts too. I tell u what there are several show hosts I can’t stand and I turn the channel when they are on. Also wow just get to the final price already. I’m his morning margara or whatever her name is was dancing with Aidee. Really!!! He is a married man and I could tell by his reaction he was not wanting to dance with her. He even said, “what are you doing “. I guess when she was reaching for him and putting her arms around him. I always turn the ch when she is on. And a lot of other ones too
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im not sure who was trying to dance with Adi or why.
1 x

Gem Lover

Gemsnob she is talking about the host that was very rude to another host.
2 x

Gem Lover

We all hate the pricing games they play, I also hate when they say they will lower the price if more get on the phone, it should not matter how many are on the phone to lower the price.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Actually, such woman-- Gemsnob mentioned, is hosting the Larimar show with Tenner. After the way she treated a former host, she should not be working at ShopLC.

Larimar is a beautiful gem, but cannot buy it now.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Gemsnob

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob she is talking about the host that was very rude to another host.
Ahh...Marva Nation. Is that even her real name?
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’ve a question and it may sound stupid, but is larimar treated? That’s one stone I don’t think I have, wish they had different stones on these past few hours. I actually like dendritic agate too. I saw a blue spinel on the RA yesterday and was surprised. I hope everyone is having a happy evening 💜💜 Ginger
3 x

Gemsnob

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve a question and it may sound stupid, but is larimar treated? That’s one stone I don’t think I have, wish they had different stones on these past few hours. I actually like dendritic agate too. I saw a blue spinel on the RA yesterday and was surprised. I hope everyone is having a happy evening 💜💜 Ginger
Its possible it may be stablized. I dont know this to be a fact but it is an opaque gem and over time it could discolor. That is a good question.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Hi there Gemsnob, thank you for the information. It’s always nice to see you, you’re always so sweet.💕💕
3 x