camera man

precious

camera man

Post by precious » 4 years ago

I hope that you will teach the camera man how to zoom. When showing earrings they do not zoom in all the time. Its fustrating to me and I will not buy them if I don.t know what kind of backs are on them and how large they are. Yesterday (friday) I tried to buy the ring sizables. I was hung up on 4 times and when I did get through on automated system it told me I gave the wrong pin number. It also told me there was 20 plp in front of me. I was so mad. I turned off the show all day and night.
3 x

Gem Lover

Re: camera man

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have had the same problem with the automated system for 3 days now, it tells me my pin does not match my phone number and it will not let me order so I have to go get my phone and use the app and that had issues as well last night.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: camera man

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

precious wrote:
4 years ago
I hope that you will teach the camera man how to zoom. When showing earrings they do not zoom in all the time. Its fustrating to me and I will not buy them if I don.t know what kind of backs are on them and how large they are. Yesterday (friday) I tried to buy the ring sizables. I was hung up on 4 times and when I did get through on automated system it told me I gave the wrong pin number. It also told me there was 20 plp in front of me. I was so mad. I turned off the show all day and night.
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure to bring up both your feedback about your displeasure of how the camera work is handled, and your issues with the automated system. In regards to issues with the automated system, if you are having issues please chat with us at www.shoplc.com, email us at customerservice@shoplc.com, or call us 877-899-0078 and we can look into what occurred with the system and advise you of what happened. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x