Pink diamonds

Kittycat

Pink diamonds

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I just put Shop LC on, I thought it was suppose to be pink diamonds. I was watching something else and was going to Shop LC during commercials, didn't see any pink diamonds. I went to the website to see what was aired while I was at dinner and while watching another program. Did they show much pink? Not much shown on previously aired items or did they all just sellout? I wanted to see the prices, even though I wasn't planning on making a purchase tonight. I only saw a few pieces of pink. Maybe they all didn't come in? Like I said I wasn't watching much really so I don't know why I'm not seeing much pink diamonds. They are now previewing an up coming pink one.
2 x

Gem Lover

Re: Pink diamonds

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have no clue Kittycat I just came on a couple of minutes ago, I was on this morning for a bit but I did not see any pink and I did not see any during the over night hours either.
0 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Yesterday I remember Katie and Cheryl saying that tonight 9-12 They were having pink diamonds.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

They had a few pink diamonds. Some were mixed with white. One ring that they claimed was 1ct for $799 was 38 points pink. The rest white in silver. That was a ripoff. Another ring it was only 12 points pink, the rest white. They did have 1 ct all pink earrings for $800. That sold out quick.
2 x

AncileeKaye

Post by AncileeKaye » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
They had a few pink diamonds. Some were mixed with white. One ring that they claimed was 1ct for $799 was 38 points pink. The rest white in silver. That was a ripoff. Another ring it was only 12 points pink, the rest white. They did have 1 ct all pink earrings for $800. That sold out quick.
Actually they had lots of pink diamonds considering how RARE they ARE. If you're not familiar w/ them then you can't possibly comprehend the rarity or the outstanding value they gave US 😁. I got a 1/4 CT All pink diamonds for only 279 in Rose Verneil over SS. I'm happy ..5 value pays. Other rings were higher and larger points .. gorgeous though. They all sold out!!!
2 x

AncileeKaye

Yes they had them for 2-3 hrs. Go on website and look at what's left ..not much left or sold out!!! Gorgeous ❤️. Pink diamonds RARE not treated all NATURAL. You can't get these anywhere else. Good luck.
2 x

AncileeKaye

Wow are you serious?? You have no respect for what they offered you? If you want to go for GOLD go shop for GOLD but don't get MAD bc they didn't have it . They offered some stunning real pink diamonds..period. .

I got one & it's gorgeous. They're not pale in the ones I saw...only one looked slightly lighter. These aren't treated diamonds. They were super RARE PINK out of the ground untreated!!! Super RARE!!!! You won't see this again. Argyle mine I'd closing. Good luck!!!! Learn to appreciate the fine gems bc you may not always get or SEE access to them.again. TRUTH ;)
3 x

Vicky

Well. I never get the same color or quality as whats presented. The last time I bought pink diamonds from them, the only thing that was pink was the rose gold it was set in. Good luck getting yours delivered in pink. I bought a strand of Golden south sea pearls. On air the pearls were a gorgeous gold, round, high gloss, with the largest stone 15mm.
What was delivered was light yellow off round to cabochon shape, low lustre and largest pearl was 13mm. That was for almost $2000.
You can check reviews to see what others received.
I hope you get what they showed on air.
5 x

Vicky

For those praising the pink diamonds. Was it ok when it stated on the description that the pink diamond color was G-H ? Obviously couldnt be pink ?
Why dont you ask the hosts if these white diamond studs they are showing now are enhanced ? They never answer. So unless its says NATURAL, you don't know if they took j-k color and i3 clarity and enhanced it to be G-H and i1
Last edited by Vicky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Vicky

Btw- anyone having a interest in the golden south sea pearl strand 9-15mm, its now $999 it had a 35% coupon today. Now its 30% coupon. So the Pearls that were almost $2000 are now $700. Hmmm, I wonder why ?? If I was looking for golden south sea pearls, I would buy 2 strands and have my jeweler restring it and remove the undesirable pearls.
Thats what I did, but it cost me alot more then it cost now.
1 x