Marva and her lighter

Blossom

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom --I hesitated sharing this but here we go

In one week it will be 8 years ago that I was diagnosed with an extremely rare form of endometrial cancer. They said it was stage 3 1/2. I said "no such thing" and they said well it can't be stage 4--because it hasn't spread throughout your body yet, but you have the highest CA125 (cancer indicator) we have ever seen! They were not sure if the combination of 5 late term miscarriages and an IUD that took a little trip through my body by puncturing the uterine wall contributed, or not.

I said "Well this stubborn Finn is not going to die!" Following surgery I got 2 blood clots in my lungs (Pulmonary emboli) and I wouldn't die. Then I got Mersa and I wouldn't die. Then I had high test chemotherapy 5 days a week for over a month. It made my hair fall out, killed the nerves in my feet (although it still feels like I am walking on a bed of nails) and I lost 49 pounds in a month and a half. I weighed under 100 pounds and I wouldn't die. Then came the high intensity internal radiation (think cattle prod up your hoo hoo) where they put you in a room and say "Don't worry--If you scream we can hear you, because we have microphones in there!" and I wouldn't die. This was followed by less intense radiation treatments.

Long story long, I have been in remission for almost 3 years---"Cause I wouldn't die!

And if anyone thinks this is funny I will totally lose it!!!!!
JewelryQueen, I'm so sorry for everything you've had to endure, losing your 5 precious babies & all you've been through after diagnosis. You've been to h*ll & back.

You are a survivor because your presence here (on earth) is too bright to be anything but present. Your generous spirit is an inspiration to me as I'm sure it is to everyone here on the forum & everyone around you. God works in mysterious ways, who knew a shopping channel forum would be one. You say survivor, I say hero!

Thank you for sharing. May the Lord continue to bless you...always💞
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

relying on all you label readers.....something that has reduced pain
and rid the RLS from my loved one. Since you have been mentioning RLS
I have been thinking of something we tried but has taken me a day or two
to recall. If it peaks yer interest, there is info on the web. No, I am not
selling or pushing or take part in the company. It's produced not too far
from my home.

softgels contain:
hops cone extract blend
ginger oil
peppermint oil
with other ing. Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, lecithin.

www.OneHourPainRelief.com
0 x

AncileeKaye

Post by AncileeKaye » 4 years ago

Be kind. Why do you people do this here? Pick pick pick!!! Everyone host & person has their qualities and gifts. Period!!!
This is a disgusting conversation and you should all be ashamed of yourself. A lighter isn't ALWAYS used to show Color Change!!! It's also used to give a candlelight glow. Gemstones can sparkke more when lit up more if you add the light. They are TRYING to show you THIS. If YOU DONT like it then WHY not change the channel and stop gripping about ridiculous stuff that doesn't matter. :D Happy looooooooove DAY <3
Stop the HATE !!!!! Learn to APPRECIATE things & people.
2 x

AncileeKaye

Post by AncileeKaye » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
All I know I muted the diamond presentation. They kept on trying to sell them tiny studs. Repeating same words. I guess their boss wants the diamonds sold out !!
i
Well, sn't that their job ??!!! Why do you watch ?
2 x

Blossom

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Jewelry queen,
Your story brought back lots of memories.
The DRS told my daughter 15 years ago that I will probably die. I had MRSA 5x, was on an infusaport. I didnt have cancer. My body just decided to take a break from functioning. I stopped making blood. All the blood transfusions were destroyed by my body. I lost vision in one eye. They couldnt believe when my vision returned. Long story. I recovered against all odds. Went back to work at my medical career.
I think I survived because I knew alot and laughed at their fears. Am I 100%. No. But I believe that God let us live for a reason.
Vicky, such a traumatic time for you & your daughter as you fought for your life. I believe everyone who can wear the 'survivor' badge is definitely here for a reason too.

I can only shake my head in amazement that so many times people can come out on the other side of life threatening diagnoses by refusing to give up on life & be stronger individuals BECAUSE of their experience.

Hugs to you & all survivors💞
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

AncileeKaye wrote:
4 years ago
Be kind. Why do you people do this here? Pick pick pick!!! Everyone host & person has their qualities and gifts. Period!!!
This is a disgusting conversation and you should all be ashamed of yourself. A lighter isn't ALWAYS used to show Color Change!!! It's also used to give a candlelight glow. Gemstones can sparkke more when lit up more if you add the light. They are TRYING to show you THIS. If YOU DONT like it then WHY not change the channel and stop gripping about ridiculous stuff that doesn't matter. :D Happy looooooooove DAY <3
Nobodys "gripping". Calm down.
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Blossom

AncileeKaye wrote:
4 years ago
Free country. Opinions allowed!
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
AncileeKaye wrote:
4 years ago
Nobodys gripping. Calm down.
Most of just thought just the title of this topic was funnnnny!!! :lol:
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Seems someone is in a bad mood. I guess she is unaware what another Host went thru because of the subject.
6 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

AncileeKaye wrote:
4 years ago
Aren't you doing exactly what you are declaring is wrong to do?
7 x